Take surveys for money

Rozers55

You can make money from home by taking online surveys, but don’t expect to be rolling in the dough. Survey sites don’t typically offer a big payoff, and many sites are more useful for earning than cash. Some of the more popular survey sites include Swagbucks and Survey Junkie.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not really about making money from sorry but the problem is that how much can we make from this platform you have mention because it's very important to us , we cannot even be wasting our time then at the end of the day we do not even make up to 0.1 dollar, and also if you believe that these platform you just mentioned are legit , you should also drop your proof of payments that you have received money from them before , this will really encourage a lot of people to consider engaging in this platform , probably some of them might also want to register with your own referral link but the situation in which you did not even give us any proof of payment that you have been able to make money with them, then how could some people believe you ?

I know very much about swagbucks and if you are in the African country your earning rates will be extremely small and will be impossible for you to make something with the platform. I have spent a lot of my time there and I wasn't able to not even up to 0.3 dollars after answering difficult surveys questions.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people find it easy to make money through survey.But making money online by these means,i find it difficult because the credit you get doesn't worth the amount of task you completed.You can spend so many hours completing surveys them earn $0.05.Instead i prefer making money here, because it's legit and payable.

allison001

Verified member
Making money online isn't that easy especially when it comes to online money making by completing online surveys.It's very difficult to earn a lot of money daily because the task you're given doesn't worth the amount of money you'll be paid.

Taking online surveys is just the same thing like watching videos or ads then you get paid.You may be given a specific number of ads to click,then each ads will pay you $0.01.Clicking 10 ads will give you like $0.1.How can you be making that amount in a whole day.Meanwhile you can make $2 in this platform.

Well i have one of my friend dat does that to earn extra cash.He does that on Remotask using his laptop.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You can make money from home by taking online surveys, but don’t expect to be rolling in the dough. Survey sites don’t typically offer a big payoff, and many sites are more useful for earning than cash. Some of the more popular survey sites include Swagbucks and Survey Junkie.
Hi. Thank you very much for your post about surveys. There are a lot of people who work on several survey sites and earn some money daily. I think that surveys are one of the most popular and easy earning methods. As far as I am concerned, I like participating in surveys a lot but the problem is that surveys are not available for all countries around the world. Unfortunately, for my country the surveys are not always available. In the past, I registered on some survey sites but it was a complete waste of time since I received invitation to participate in only 1-2 surveys from time to time. However, if the surveys are available for your region, why not register on these sites? Thank you for informing us about two of the most popular survey sites which are Swagbucks and Survey Junkie. I am sure that many people here will find this information very useful and helpful for them.