Taking a break from business activities.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Human beings are not robots that is why it is advisable and essential for human beings to always relax probably after having a long week , day , or month of hard work . overworking ourselves as a result of pain over attached to our respective jobs and businesses could have dehumanizing health effects to our bodies . Health problems such as stress , fatigue , restlessness and depression is actually caused as a result of overworking . That is why it is essential for an individual to ensure to take a break from business activities at least for a week or for a month depending on the individual's taste and preference .

Even if a business owner may want to take a break from work so as to relax himself and rejuvenate his body to be active once again he or she may be worried that he or she may lose his customers or clients . It is understandable why a business owner may feel worried in situation like this that is why it is advised to either employee a sales boy or a sales girl so as to be in charged of the business probably when you return to take over and when your body and mind has been fully revigorated .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for your wonderful write-up , a lot of people really understand the danger that is associated with not taking a rest when working . In all most cases , all this business managers and owners we are seeing around do not really have anything strenuous to do except for the fact that they are the one that is managing and directing the affairs of the business .

The most important thing is really the workers that are working in this business organisation because they really need rest the most.

I came across an article , I think four days ago on a certain platform about someone who shared his experience working as a factory worker . That there is no time to to even take a single rest, he narrated this as hell on earth.

The point I am trying to make is that, in most cases it depends on the business organisation you are working. They will say if you are interested to work in the business organisation , you have to either meet up to the demands of what they expect from employees or you look elsewhere to work . Sometimes because of the high level of unemployment in a country , a worker may not have any option than to stick to these businesses.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have worked severally in most business organisation in the past , so I really understand what working for private organisation is all about .

In most cases you may not likely have time to take a rest you're talking about.

As a result of this , if occasion demands that you have to continue working you will not be able to stop working while other people are doing so.

I am even beginning to have interest in this online business , because at least online business offers the best opportunity for you to make money online without having to stress yourself.

What I am trying to say here is that some business organisation may be flexible for you to have at least a good time to rest but there are some business organisation that may not even give you a single time to rest, except in the afternoon when you are to take your lunch or something.

The point is that a worker who is working in such a business organisation may not really have the control over it because failure to work means you won't be paid.
Wanting to take a rest like you are saying might even result in you being fired .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have a business of my own,I take my online gigs as my business at the moment. Their is no doubt, I take a well deserve rest when I've watched really hard and long in the day. Their is no way I can work all through the day and night with out a proper rest. I make sure I complete six hours of rest everyday, without jeopardizing with it. Health is wealth, if I am not healthy now, I wouldn't be typing all this things xD, and when I force myself hard to earn when I suppose to be sleeping, it is detrimental to the health, when it turns out to be a routine. That's why I do everything at my reach to take my time out, go out and relax myself, take some beverages rich in vitamin, and calcium in order to rebuild energy again.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is often said that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy that saying is actually very true Because when an individual is over concerned and over indulging in his or her work such individual will have no time for himself such as time to relax or taking a vacation . Sometimes we need to take care of yourself and leave our business possibly for some amount of time our body need attention just as our business also need attention there are some people who are so desperate to make money online and they indulge in various website that pays them even forgetting to brush their teeth in the morning they even do not have time to take their bath just because they want to make the most money online .

One of the few majority of customers afraid of taking a break from business activity is possibly because they would lose their customer if they come back . In that case it is advised to employ an apprentice or a novice who can watch over your business until you come back revigorated and rejuvenated . In this way The apprentice can also learn how to manage a business by himself and for himself .