The annoying indigestion

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The symptom of indigestion started when I was a young computer programmer. That may be due to my irregular time for meals. Being focused on my job that I sometimes miss lunch and snacks. The doctor said that it was the main reason for the stomach acid to build up. But the issue in this topic is indigestion.
When I overeat especially when I drink too much soda I feel bloated in my stomach. There are times that I would have abdominal pains that would go up to be chest pains. It is scary when there is a heartburn that I would mistake it for a heart attack.

To avoid indigestion I eat moderately with enough water after meals. I eat cabbage and corn sparingly because they are no easy to digest. I wait for 3 hours after dinner before I go to bed.

You are on the right way by drinking too much water after meal. I take two sachet of water for every meal. Even when I take tea, I will still take water and that's has been helping to fight indigestion. Besides, there should not be eating late. When we eat late especially food like beans, it may take time before it digests.

If you have problems with your digestive system, your entire bodily system will be affected because your body builds itself from the food you eat, your body repairs itself from the food you eat. When you have indigestion, your body cannot get enough nutrients, thus, there will be a deficiency of nutrition.

I am a 30 year old man and I am facing the issue of indigestion at this young age because I used to overeat a lot and never concentrated on losing weight and eating less to stay healthy. Now it seems my degestive system has given up and it can no longer digest a lot of food. It seems now the time has come to stop overeating and focus on healthy diet.

I am a 30 year old man and I am facing the issue of indigestion at this young age because I used to overeat a lot and never concentrated on losing weight and eating less to stay healthy. Now it seems my degestive system has given up and it can no longer digest a lot of food. It seems now the time has come to stop overeating and focus on healthy diet.
One doctor told me that when the stomach (digestive system) is abused there will come a time that it will get back at you in different ways - indigestion, acidic stomach, acid reflux or even ulcer. I have learned that lesson well so I am always careful now the volume of food that I ingest. It is better to be frugal in eating.