Earn Money THE BASIC WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Samsu35

Make money online is not so easy but not so hard.If you have patience and know how to work, then you can earn money online.

Here are some ways to earn money online.

Make money with videos

Videos has the highest traffic compared to any other type of content. YouTube is one of the most popular platforms to start a video channel for just a couple of bucks.

You can also try other ad-supported platforms like AwesomenessTV, Maker Studios and more.

Have you seen the 10-second video converter apps like Switchcut that you can download on your smart phone? These apps allow you to convert 10-second video clips into the desired format for viewing on social media.

It is also very easy to make money on YouTube by creating reviews of products. Whether it’s a DSLR camera, an electric toothbrush or an app for your phone, you can make money reviewing it. It’s simple, all you need is a valid email address for monetization.

Brief your friends

Invite friends to share your blog content and get a small share of their ad revenue.

Connect with your fans

You can also create a fan club to connect with your readers and engage with them. If you can make some content that will help them get motivated about their goals, you will earn money.

Live streaming

Another way to make money online is live streaming. Here are some great options for online streaming.

Meerkat Meerkat is the latest Twitter-like chat app that allows you to live stream from anywhere around the world. After you’ve published your videos, you can invite viewers to comment, ‘Like’ and ‘Support’ and get to know you better.

Freelancing

There are lots of freelance jobs online which are mostly helping other people. Most of the users of the sites who are freelancing love doing it because it gives them the chance to earn money when they don’t want to work in the office. You can sign up as a freelance web designer, programmer, social media manager, copywriter, etc. and you can make good amount of money on the websites where you get work.

SEO

SEO refers to search engine optimization which is basically the process of making a website look good and popular in search engine results page of the major search engines. There are many websites which are working on providing SEO services to the websites which are working to get a good rank in the search engines. You can get the good rank for your websites if you pay them for the services which are offered by them. You can write good content for your websites, which are used by the search engines and you can charge money from them.

SEO strategies can also be a good way to earn money. You can even sell ads on your websites to get some money and help the websites to get better rank in the search engines.

Blogging

One of the easiest ways to make money online is by blogging. You just need to have a regular and consistent blog and you can start earning money on it.

So the first step is to plan and prepare well so you can promote your blog well. You can do this by creating a new blog post, find a topic to write on and start writing.

DO YOU WANT TO EARN $ 800 IN WEEK CLICK HERE TO KNOW

Use the blog to write about something you love to write about, something that you can expand on. In other words, do not just blog randomly without any direction.

Use the blog to promote your products and services and get feedbacks from others.

Another good idea is to join online article websites. This will allow you to write in depth articles and get published as well.

Razor1911

Blogs have become a primary source of income for many people. But building a blog is never easy. You will need top class contents, which requires depth of the knowledge about the subject. For that you will need to research a lot. And SEO (Search engine optimization) is also very important to direct traffic to your sites from search engines. Thag will cetainly increase your Alexa ranking.

Jim_C

Blogs have become a primary source of income for many people. But building a blog is never easy. You will need top class contents, which requires depth of the knowledge about the subject. For that you will need to research a lot. And SEO (Search engine optimization) is also very important to direct traffic to your sites from search engines. Thag will cetainly increase your Alexa ranking.
I hear what you're saying and I agree but everyone has to start somewhere and it can be very expensive hiring someone so if you are just starting out I would say just do it even if you use free hosting also a quick google search will bring up a ton of options like dollar hosting and domain coupons as well as free hosting. Remember the first step is the hardest in many cases so go for it!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love the introductory aspect. Money can be make if you are passionate about it and you are also patient while making this money. With these two attitudes, it is easier to make money online. Blogging as you highlighted is one of the way of making money online but I do tell people that they should go there if they have passion for writing.

arunima25

Verified member
It's a well written piece and is quite informative. There are all these ways that you mentioned and one can choose one or more ways from this depending on the skills and interests. Also, it would depend on the time that one can spend. Online earning is not stable and the money doesn't come instantly. One needs to be consistent. Patience and perseverance is required.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about different ways of making money online? There are so many ways or method you can use to make money online, many people choose to make money online in a PTP site like trendri, bizdustry and cashtime forum because this PTP site are legit, you can make up to $2 in a day depending on how you work hard on the site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me apart from being a freelance worker or a cryptocurrency trader there is no other way I will be comfortable to make money online because I don't have any others ways about from a digital skill like trading skill, we all have our own way we can make money online depending on what our talent is all about.

PICKFORD

Verified member
People are different,so people also have their own means of making money online,many people find it easy to make money online by trading forex, I don't really have more idea or knowledge about forex,i make my own money online in a PTP site like trendri, bizdustry, cashtime forum and forum coin,these PTP sites are legit.