The Benefits Of Being A Blogger

D

Deleted member 13140

There are hundreds of advantage when it comes to pursuing a career in blogging. One of the most awesome aspects of a blogging career is that the work can usually be done from home, I Take that back, I meant the work is supposed to be done at home, But if you find it more productive to go to a coffee shop(Not available in my country) or restaurant that is fine .But As long as the blogger has access to the software required to write and upload a blog, there is no need for the blogger to work from a specific location. This means that the blogger can live virtually anywhere in the world and will most likely be able to complete the necessary work from the comfort of his own home (That's not a new thing, literally the internet has provided us the opportunity to work from anywhere) However, not all blogging jobs can be done from home. As a matter of personal preference, some companies may require bloggers to perform the work on-site, But not to worry, it's completely rare, which means most bloggers work for themselves

Another advantage of a blogging career is the ability to work at a pace that is convenient for the blogger. The blogger may be required to upload a new post to the blog on a regular basis, but the posts themselves can be written whenever it is convenient for the blogger. Many blogging software packages allow the blogger to schedule when a specific post will be uploaded. This enables the blogger to write multiple posts at once and have them published on a predetermined schedule.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think there are numerous advantages of being a blogger. However, many bloggers do not necessarily depend entirely on blogging to make income. Many bloggers usually start blogging as a side career and when they start earning residual income, they eventually become full-time bloggers. I also agree with you when you stated that the content can be written at any time, but some kind of content need to be written at specific time. Some examples include writing content that is related to news. this is because news articles need to be written at perfect time.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think there are numerous advantages of being a blogger. However, many bloggers do not necessarily depend entirely on blogging to make income. Many bloggers usually start blogging as a side career and when they start earning residual income, they eventually become full-time bloggers. I also agree with you when you stated that the content can be written at any time, but some kind of content need to be written at specific time. Some examples include writing content that is related to news. this is because news articles need to be written at perfect time.
Yeah, content like news one should just wake up early to read up on the daily events and all that, then they can schedule this post... though the thing about being a news blogger is displaying information on time.. anyways anyone having a news blog should just make sure to write blog post everyday.. it won't be so difficult, because it's just alreast 400 words highest.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging has helped me to earn passive income for over a year. These days I make just about $100 per day through my blog. I think this is a satisfactory income considering the fact that I do not work more than 30 minutes on my blog every day, I do not even publish new article even once a week.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The primary benefit of blogging is of course making money. If you succeed with blogging, you will earn passive income. I have been blogging since 4 years and in some months I can make up to $400. Another benefit of blogging is establishing your online presence. blog allows you to speak your mind and publish content on the topics you have knowledge. You can also use your blog as a portfolio website where you can share your resume. If you are a marketer, you can get new clients if you are blogging regularly. Blogging is a fun way to build income

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The benefits of Blogging can not be overestimated. when it comes to pursuing a career high in blogging there are a lot of benefit in which you gonna get on the long run provided you are consistent enough. Sometimes a lot of people fail in blogging because they think it is a get-rich-quick scheme and when they are not able to succeed after some few months they will give up. Whenever you want to go into any business or career the first thing that should come in your mind is that you want to try new things and not trying to make money from it quickly. When you see blogging as fun and trying out new things there is a high possibility that you will succeed because you will continue to seek proper knowledge and even if you make mistake you continue to adjust until you get it right. As a blogger you stand a high chance of making a lot of money from different things so it has Google adsense and promote in affiliate marketing products. if you have a blog that attracts a lot of traffic then you stand a chance of making money from promoting affiliate marketing products and you can also run ads for people.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You might believe that blogging is the type of business you can be able to do on spare time but people who are engaging in bloggng and are determined to succeed may not even consider it this way but they consider it as a type of business they really have to put more effort and concentrate on to achieve the success .

Blogging is not a business that you can do on spare time because you have to be constantly updating your website with new content and generating new content to post on daily basis is not really easy because you have to make proper research to make sure you are writing truthful and high-quality content.

You also have to research and understand the best niche that will be suitable for your online blogging because there are some that may not really be suitable and if you concentrate on such the possibility of earning money from Google adsense will be low.

People who have been in this area of business for a long time will be able to master the art of writing good quality content and attracting people into their website which can obviously increase their earning rate with Google adsense .