The best place to search for sites that pay

Sprite1950

So where do you go when you are looking for new paying sites? I go to sites like ForumCoin and Trendri because they are loaded with information. Years ago forums did not let you mention another paying site because they thought it would take members away from their site but today they realise that people will keep returning just to find new sites so being able to talk about them is what attracts members and gives them the opportunity to discuss anything else that interests them. Virtually all my sites have been discovered through ForumCoin and now I have Trendri, two really good honest sites.

Juen15

So where do you go when you are looking for new paying sites? I go to sites like ForumCoin and Trendri because they are loaded with information. Years ago forums did not let you mention another paying site because they thought it would take members away from their site but today they realise that people will keep returning just to find new sites so being able to talk about them is what attracts members and gives them the opportunity to discuss anything else that interests them. Virtually all my sites have been discovered through ForumCoin and now I have Trendri, two really good honest sites.
The best places to find paying sites or apps are forums, facebook, google search, youtube. That is the best place to find it. But why do I mention the first forum. Because forums are the best place to find them. Not only that, an explanation of how to work / produce, at least withdrawal of all explanations can be found in the forum. Even with additional proof of payment so make sure that the site is paying. Especially if the forum gives rewards for every post or thread. Many people will join, contribute and respond to a site. So that you get additional information from someone who is first registered.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am also with Forum Coin which is a good source of information about earning online. That forum is dynamic with many members. That's where I learned of Trendri and also Bizdustry. This other forum is also good that pays 5 cents for every post of comment and 7 cents for every new thread. I am actually enjoying these 2 sites, Trendri and Bizdustry that I hope they will last long. There are many paying sites that would close after a while like they have run out of funds. It is a shame for a site to last a year and then close without warning. Forum posting is the easiest work for me.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
No doubt these place are very good and easy to find other sites. However, actually I think Google is still the best place, when I felt cheated by Biz******Y then I was determined to find a much better site and in this process I found Trendri, when I checked that this forum is full with good opportunities and pays good, I was satisfied. (100 words are not a problem because payment is good too and we also earn for popular threads which will earn for attracting as a proper discussion. Then I informed everyone about this site and rest is history. I found this site in Google search, so first thanks to google which helped me.

Sprite1950

No doubt these place are very good and easy to find other sites. However, actually I think Google is still the best place, when I felt cheated by Biz******Y then I was determined to find a much better site and in this process I found Trendri, when I checked that this forum is full with good opportunities and pays good, I was satisfied. (100 words are not a problem because payment is good too and we also earn for popular threads which will earn for attracting as a proper discussion. Then I informed everyone about this site and rest is history. I found this site in Google search, so first thanks to google which helped me.
I'm really glad I didn't join bizdustry now because of all the problems people have had there. For some reason when I tried to join it wouldn't accept my email but when I see all problems people have had and all the vile comments that were exchanged between the owner and members I was glad I couldn't get in. You can learn a lot about a forum from discussions on various sites.

Some of my sites I have found on Google. Sometimes if I have an idle moment I will search the playstore to see if I can find an app that pays. I always look at the reviews first though because it will tell you a lot about how well the app works.

sunnystar

It's quite pleased to know forumcoin because it has been the one helping me knowing more about online earning and online earning sites like bizdustry and etc by those wonderful members. Those members never seize to help: they explain more about sites with genuine information and give links to interested members. In a nutshell, I got to know trendri forums from forum coin and include the referral link from one of the members. However To what I have heard about this site from the forums and friends I believe it's true because I have also seen the evidence. Finally Forums, Google, Facebook, YouTube are still best place to search for sites that pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me google search engine will always be the best to search different paying sites. Cos they will detail you the paying and non paying sites. Peoples reviews on google search will aid your request, you will see many opportunities via google search. People post reviews via their website and display via google search cos its of great quality. The first paid to post site I found was forumcoin" it was also from google search. From forumcoin, I found BMF, BIZDUSTRY, and Trendri, etc. A member at forumcoin named yugocean posted about trendri.com forum. He did good, cos the forum is moving strong, admin @Fecoms is doing a wonderful job here.

chicnthin

Back when I wasn't a member of any forum site, I go to youtube or google to search for a legitimate sites or apps that I can earn from. I tried a lot but none of them really pays me. Until I discovered mylot. It was the first legit site that I found and my first payment ever was from them. During my stay at mylot, a fellow member of the site introduced me to forumcoin. That's when I discovered many amazing earning sites that has brought me great opportunities to make money online. Then it led me with other earning sites like twitchfollowers, forum sites like bizdustry, in which led me here at trendri.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I am glad to hear some sites in the comments that led me to know of one more paid to forum site called Bizdustry. And, like all of you said Google, Youtube is the greatest teacher for me in all the aspects for me. Whether it's about financial education or online earning ways for free, it has always helped. About Trendri forum site, I came to know through Youtube watching an online earning tutorial. He was saying there how to advertise your links and there I found this.

Then, after registering to this site I am delighted that admin @Fecoms sir, he has always guided me for whatever I have asked for. Sometimes, it's a bit frustrating to me in the beginning where my posts were discarded for some errors. But, it's worth it only when we write contents that are useful to the audience.