The best social media for advertising

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
So many people are always confused about the best social media for advertisement. Since we have so many social media around the world, it is your choice to make the one that you know you can gathered thousands of followers for your business.

Let's compare Facebook and WhatsApp.

For me i think the best social media for advertising is Facebook because you'll meet millions of people there especially when you have a unique Facebook page with lots of followers.

But talking about WhatsApp,you won't be able to meet a lot of people unless you have the contacts which is not possible to have millions of contacts in your list.

So i think Facebook is the best for advertisement.

Bard Racheal

As you've rightly stated your opinion here, facebook is the best social media platform for advertising.
I will also put it this way,that

FACEBOOK IS ONE OF THE BEST SOCIAL PLATFORM FOR ADVERTISING.
Yes! It is one of them.

Concerning facebook;if you're not acquainted with the way you can showcase what you have on this platform,it will only be seen as a rigmarole with your product of service on facebook.

To be sincere, facebook is opened to people from nook and cranny,him and diaspora to communicate with,and to get to know each other in the business industry.
It is a place were you can showcase your product with ease.

Without having the knowledge of skillful tactics on how best to showcase your product there, you won't get it right when it comes to business advertisement success.

Now,there are many other platforms for advertising your business,but I will be mentioning just few here.

Which are:

LINKEDIN:
This is also an exquisite platform for advertising your services, mostly.
If you're a content creator,a writer to be exact,or a graphics designer and any other kind of service you can render, pertaining to the digital realm, you are well privileged to advertise there.
As long as your profile is well arranged.

YOUTUBE.
TWITTER.
PINTEREST.
INSTAGRAM.
MAILCHIMP.

This are wonderful platforms also,where you can showcase what you got!

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Facebook is the best platform for advertising with a solid hard proofs.

They have over 1 billion active users, they are the largest social network in the world at the moment, there rate for advertisements is minimal and self regulatory, which means you can regulate it based on your budget.

Facebook Adverts have made a lot of money for advertisers, ranging from those selling products and services, it always deliver especially if you have an extensive knowledge on how to target and convert your ads.

Getting started with Facebook Ads is very easy, you just have to create a page and then synchronize it with your Facebook ad account, top up your ad account using a credit or debit card.

Then go to the audience section and curate your own custom audience, there's a nice layout of data and how your audience are classified and then start running your ads, this is how simple it is.

You can also try out different objectives to make sure you've gotten an optimized ad result.

Alternatively, you can hire a digital marketer to handle your Facebook ads, you can get expert digital marketers on Freelancing platforms that are willing to work with you for a reasonable price.

For me the platform to advise your products is through placing ads on social media platform. You can take advantage of this to make your business known to others. Two of the greatest ways to make money or get leads is placing ads on Facebook and tiktok. Facebook being one of the most used platform is a great place to place ad campaign and sell products. You just have to choose your plan and your ad will be online with an automatic deduction after linking your credit card. I've used Facebook personaly and I know what its worth. You can also take advantage of tiktok to make advertisements for products. With tiktok, you can get thousands of followers within a short period of time. I think tiktok is a great way to bring in customers and make your brand known by just posting short videos with a detailed explanation of the services you render. Tiktok can be monitized after reaching 10,000 followers. Which is a great way to start earning and at the same time making your brands known. Tiktok does not require a special section for ads and at such, anyone can make use of this platform.

Austinaldo

Facebook remains the best. With Facebook you get handy tools to navigate things like age, race, country, etc. I know for sure that Facebook ads is very effective because I have been doing it and I get results. I think you just have to know how to run effective campaigns that's all.

There's also Twitter which I have had good results doing. Twitter let's you publish ads to a universal audience and that has its positive side as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
So many people are always confused about the best social media for advertisement. Since we have so many social media around the world, it is your choice to make the one that you know you can gathered thousands of followers for your business.

Let's compare Facebook and WhatsApp.

For me i think the best social media for advertising is Facebook because you'll meet millions of people there especially when you have a unique Facebook page with lots of followers.

But talking about WhatsApp,you won't be able to meet a lot of people unless you have the contacts which is not possible to have millions of contacts in your list.

So i think Facebook is the best for advertisement.
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative post. I fully agree with you that Facebook is the best social media for advertising. It is true that almost everyone has a Facebook account today. Facebook is a great place to chat, make friends , meet people from all over the world and of course, advertise or promote your business. Thanks a lot again for sharing this interesting and helpful post. It is greatly appreciated by all of us here on this wonderful platform, Trendri.

Shaf

Verified member
Facebook is the best and easiest place for most people who want to start advertising things online. I think this is because it's the first and most popular social media in this era, so people already know how to use it and it has a very large and and diverse population.

With WhatsApp, you can only reach people you know who have your number or through your statuses, you can't share things with people you don't know, there's no special section for advertising too.

But you should first find out where your customers are. LinkedIn is known to be for professionals, she artists and entertainer prefer Tikt.

Some people prefer Twitter, there's YouTube but that's for you to find out. Only then should you start working on creating content and eventually ads to attract them.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals today only think that social media platforms and Apps are only used for the purpose of communicating , interacting , and conversating with individuals who possibly will include their friends , relatives , colleagues , well-meaning friends , spouse , and other family members and even strangers residing in all angles of the world . Only a few minority sees and knows that social media platforms like Facebook , WhatsApp , Twitter , Instagram , TiK ToK could be used for the carrying out of business promotion and advertisement . If I were to choose which of the social media platforms too used to advertise or showcase my business produced goods and services it would definitely be Facebook .

Facebook is the widely known and most prominent social media platform , with huge amount of members and uses patronizing on using the Facebook app for various personal or business purpose . it was researched and studied that in every passing week more than 200 Facebook new account are being created and owned by various individuals residing in different part of the world . The Facebook has a marketplace where where is produced and useful items and services are being sold and rendered . You can make use of this Facebook marketplace for easy selling of your business products and services for a considerate amount of income or profit .

Setho

VIP Contributor
Advertising in general is something that a lot of people usually do not seem to understand how it works. If you are advertising then it means that you are trying to put your business in the faces of your potential customers . It might look simple because it is easy to set up but it is not exactly like that because you need to be putting the business in the front of the right people as any other thing apart from that means that you are wasting your budget .

There are a lot of social media platforms and a lot of them are usually tailored to achieve a particular purpose . For example Twitter is a third sharing app while Instagram is a picture and media sharing site while YouTube is mainly a video sharing site. There is also differences in demographic as use is different with geographical location as well as age so you have to consider all these things.

In general are usually come to the conclusion that whenever a business want to start up a social Media campaign that is designated specifically for awareness then Facebook should be in their marketing plan because it contains virtually every checkbox .

Brackwom

As the world's largest social media network, it's reasonable to say that when it comes to advertising, Facebook is a safe bet. According to a survey by Hootsuite, Facebook is popular among a wide range of demographics, including gender and age, so there's a strong chance your target audience is on there.

U-Exchange

We have so many social media around the world. When it comes to advertising, the most important thing is to know if you'll be able to see a lot of viewers, so advertising on social media like Facebook will really bring more traffic and viewers, so I think Facebook social media is the best to advertise.

ethan

There are communication platforms like Pinterest and Reddit that can promote it so why isn't it mentioned or talked about