The competitors of Binance

Ajibola33

Binance is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platform in the present time. But, the way I see it, is like other crypto exchange platforms like Kukoin, Trust Wallet, Coinbase and others are now gaining great momentum and are becoming popular on daily basis. I see one of them taking over from Binance in form of popularity. Let's wait and see.

stanely

While Binance currently holds the title of the most prominent cryptocurrency exchange platform, it's quite clear that other exchanges, such as Koinpark, are steadily gaining traction and growing in popularity with each passing day. The future remains uncertain, and there's a chance that one of these platforms could eventually outshine Binance in terms of widespread appeal. As we navigate this dynamic crypto exchange landscape, we eagerly anticipate how the tides may shift.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Binance is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platform in the present time. But, the way I see it, is like other crypto exchange platforms like Kukoin, Trust Wallet, Coinbase and others are now gaining great momentum and are becoming popular on daily basis. I see one of them taking over from Binance in form of popularity. Let's wait and see.
Binance volume has fallen down by 57% since Sep 1. IMG_20230924_065612_923.jpg

Most probably Bitget is gonna be next giant,,,who knows!!

Frank Dumont

Binance volume has fallen down by 57% since Sep 1. View attachment 59180

Most probably Bitget is gonna be next giant,,,who knows!!
As most of us know that this must gonna be happen sooner or later because of fake pumping and dumping of coins by Binance itself.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
While Binance currently holds the title of the most prominent cryptocurrency exchange platform, it's quite clear that other exchanges, such as Koinpark, are steadily gaining traction and growing in popularity with each passing day. The future remains uncertain, and there's a chance that one of these platforms could eventually outshine Binance in terms of widespread appeal. As we navigate this dynamic crypto exchange landscape, we eagerly anticipate how the tides may shift.
But Koinpark haven't even made it to gain position on top ranks let alone the first one. I really hope one of all exchanges from the list comes forward & compete Nance, that'll enrich the whole crypto space. Bitget,Kucoin,OKX are trying hard!!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Everything is possible unless authorities are not involve. Main reason for accounts liquidation, it's both way exchange's profit.
Yeap, got the point but do they really manipulate the market? Previously I've heard that kinda accusations about Nance but what about others like Bitget/Bybit/OKX (On your opinion)?

forumspeaker

I use kukoin they have better kyc than others

Frank Dumont

Yeap, got the point but do they really manipulate the market? Previously I've heard that kinda accusations about Nance but what about others like Bitget/Bybit/OKX (On your opinion)?
Everyone did it but on certain limits but Binance is way more manipulater than others.

Bestmary

Possibly there is. Wrote something about just now. Exchanges are coming up and they're really doing that by picking the perfect Individuals to make that happen too. Just look at Gracy Chen, the Managing Director of Bitget Exchange