Crypto The cryptocurrency whales buy more Shiba inu.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
According to statistics, whales are accumulating more SHIB. It's remarkable that the increase in accumulation isn't reflected in total market volume.

Approximately 1000 wallets now include 42 percent more digital assets, according to the findings. The SHIB now has a balance of 2.5 billion Shiba inu tokens on average.

The buying pressure increases as the whales acquire more SHIB, but it does not appear to have a significant impact on the coin's value.

Furthermore, during the last three days, the coin has maintained a low amount of volatility, with its price remaining around $0.00039.

SHIB may overtake the dogecoin as the biggest memecoin in the crypto market. The rate at which Shiba inu is gaining popularity in the cryptocurrency space is on the increase and I was told that a mechanism was put in place to make it difficult to pump and dump the coin.

What's your opinion regarding this?

Victorial

Shiba Inu is undoubtedly a great meme coin and I will not be surprised if the value should surpass Dogecoin's value. Dogecoin has been cat walking and out doesn't want to speed up. If truly the mechanism to prevent dump is put in place, it will be a good time to invest. The value has fallen massively as BTC is dropping. I believe it will rise again as Bitcoin is rising. Buy during the dip

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I considered about shiba Inu is that it is an outdated coin ,it was trending some few months ago but now a lot of people are dumping the coin for more solid project because even me I don't even see the usefulness of Shiba, and I consider it to be a coin with no useful potential and beside with the current circulating supply it might actually be very difficult for it to reach a reasonable amount for people to cash out big time, althought people who invested earlier are really making so much from the project ... Good luck to them