The feeling of losing money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I definitely cannot speak for everyone on this forum but personally I have been in a situation and condition where I lose a huge amount of money and to be sincere the feeling was totally remorseful and regrettable . I do not want to share all of my story about how I lose money as a result of trying to get more money but the one that keeps clicking to my mind was a time when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online and by that time I was about finishing my secondary school exams so as to get admission into the tertiary institution . A friend of mine introduced me to a Ponzi scheme website but around the time I never knew it was a Ponzi scheme website . I invested a huge amount of money on the website which I personally do not recall the amount it was but to be sincere the amount was huge because that was all my secondary school savings right from grade 1 . I definitely have the mindset that once I finish writing exams my holiday will be a remarkable and chilling one because I cannot stop dreaming about the amount of money that I will be making .

To be telling much sincere my plans did not go as planned and as expected because sooner or later the website vanished and got exited from the internet leaving me in pains , regret, and remorse . I do not want to feel that way anymore that is why I try my best to avoid never investing my money and Ponzi scheme website is down to this day .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The act of losing money is never a condition of situation that comes announced but rather is a situation or condition that comes totally unannounced but for a certainty as long as an individual is a online Hustler and totally makes his or her living by working on various online platforms and taking on various online careers and jobs so as to get paid reasonably and comfortably for it he or she is more likely to fall into two categories of losing money because in the search of indulging in various online money making opportunities in various online websites and individual is more likely to become a victim or subject to online scammers and fraudsters who totally flood the internet with their scamming and freelance websites .

As an owner hustler in order to reduce your chances of becoming a victim of subject to online scammers and fraudsters it is totally important that you own a scam site detector tool . By definition this is literally the mechanism that totally helps me to differentiate a legit website from a scamming or fraudulent one .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
A lot of people at some point in their life could encounter a situation that they lose their money into some sort of fail project or investment platforms that was not able to keep to their promise of paying back the percentage based on the amount of money invested..

At the same time it is also our responsibilities to always figure out some of the things we do online because some investment platform ( almost all of them) is not always trusted and as a result I personally choose to avoid most of them just because I don't want to lose my money unnecessarily on any investment projects.

Apart from Ponzi scheme and online investment there are other ways people may be losing their money to scammers. Sometimes selling of services and products online could be risky most especially when you have to carry out transaction that you don't meet the person physically.

Mastergp

Verified member
Imagining losing something important to you, well this will be very painful to us that is same in regard to losing money, we work hard and tirelessly to earn huge money and at most times lose such money either carelessly or we are being rob of our money but in any case we feel sad and this has lead to many tragedy like collapses of a business or firm or owning of debt, and such could result to suicide.

I could remember someone living in my area who lose a huge sum of money he borrowed from a friend this really affected him negativity because he didn't have any money to pay back, he was arrested after the due time to pay back came, after so many torture and beaten he die from suicide this really ended tragic on his part.

So because of this many have found it difficult to hold money the prefer saving money in the bank and other save places. And is very important because when we save our money at a save place we won't lose it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been through the agony of loosing money to a Ponzi scheme too. It was so devastating and I really regretted the day that I trusted that site. Just like you, I was dreaming of making so much money out of that investment.

The investment method was introduced to me by a friend while I was in the university. At that time, I was really dreaming about getting a stable way of making money online. Little did I know that they are just scams.

After that, I somehow continued to invest in some other sites like that hoping that I would earn something. Sure enough, I would get paid in some sites. But then, u lost more that I earned.

Therefore, I decided to let go of such earning methods. None of them is legit. I prefer to work in sites that pay me for my writing services these days.