The Five Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy

Rubz

So a lot of people invest in cryptocurrencies without having little or no knowledge about it. Well cryptocurrency is a digital currency designed to work as a medium of exchange through a computer network that is not reliant on any central authority, such as a government or bank, to uphold or maintain it.
From the little i know, the five best cryptocurrency to invest in right now are;
1. Bitcoin
2 . Ethereum
3. Lite coin
4. Ripple coin
5. Dogecoin
These are just my opinions, you are free to add yours.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing. I invested in some cryptocurrency in the past and I was just hoping that this cryptocurrency will continue to grow , this was happening until this year that the whole crypto space is down and my little cryptocurrency has gone down. Well that is not just a point of consideration and what I was just trying to say here is that even if I have to invest in cryptocurrency generally , I wouldn't even invest in those cryptocurrency that is being mentioned above. Although they are solid cryptocurrency but I just believe that those cryptocurrencies being mentioned above is actually for people that have enough capital to invest.

They are the best cryptocurrency to invest on no doubt but without the required capital , you may not likely be able to earn reasonable profit . As a result I would likely invest in simple upcoming coin with serious potential.

Suba

Staff member
@Rubz Unfortunately you made the threads too short, not providing an overview of the prospects or predictions of each coin you offer as the Five Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy. Although Ether is ranked second on Coinmarketcap but because gas costs are too high it is shunned by retail investors, and will be more profitable for whales. Today Litecoin price has dropped 0.72% within 24 hours. Since the activation of the MimbleWimble protocol, 11 days ago, even South Korean exchanges such as Bithumb and Upbit have delisted Litecoin from their trading list, according to the news I got even more and more crypto exchanges are willing to delist Litecoin from their trading list, because many crypto exchanges are worried unable to track Litecoin transaction data for anti-money laundering and KYC purposes.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, the poster has said the minds of more than half of crypto users. There is no cryptocurrency users that won't mention the coins the poster mentioned even in that order. This is to show you that most people want that coins in that order. The only thing is that the poster should have told us the criteria he used in picking or arriving at that coins out of thousands of coins that we have in the crypto market.

Personally, I just don't settle for any coins except I have some criteria in place to use before I can arrive at picking that coins. The first thing I always do is to check the trending of that coins. I will check the moment the coins started, for instance, I will check its performance at least for a month.

The next thing I still check is the volume. Most coins are good but they don't have good volume. I will check how many people are trading on the coins currently. The number of people trading currently can be a good inkling to the coins.

The next criteria that I check is the price of the coins and whether the coin is also an alt coin.