Trading Discussion The forex market is changing every day

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The forex market is changing every day, every week, every month, every year, so there is always something new. However, this market is one of the best sources of income online. I am also a forex trader and have been trading on Eurotrader for about 3 years. The broker also gives smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users and much more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Any online business always responds to time. That's why anyone who is among money online should need to be conversant with what is going on in the market. It was not the same way forex was traded last year that it is traded now. There are some indicators added now.

Youarewelcome

everything come with time. i am looking for some side money hustle

nthabeleng

Forex is changing every day. To trade the market effectively and profitably, you need the trading plan. The plan is one of the secrets of the world's most successful traders. You must happily do your research before every single position. That plan is usually a carefully crafted strategy. The strategy is, by definition, enabling you to take advantage of opportunities while avoiding potential threats. The strategy will help you to achieve your goals in the market, and success comes with proper strategic planning and execution.
Your strategy can rely on both technical and fundamental analysis. In any case, it's important to test your strategy on a demo account before going live. The strategy is only an experiment until there is real evidence of the results.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I know the forex market is gradually changing but upon all its changes the volatility of forex trading is still intact.,, I am even believing that the volatility is increasing every day especially when there is a lot of new people that are trading Forex and are making a living with forex trading. Brokers are also important when we are making our forex decision.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The market is truly changing everyday and one thing to even note is that you can't use a particular trend line for do long ,you need to keep changing to earn more money from the market ,as it requires so much amount of skills and understanding to become very perfect with trading

Asahi

Verified member
Brokers earn through spread.Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average. High spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening. So, every trader should try to trade in low trading spread-flourished pairs. Eurotrader charges low trading spread in majority of their pairs.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You can trade forex both as a part timer and full timer. Those who have other professions beside Forex are known as part time trader. Contrarily, full time traders invest their whole day in trading. Whatever your trading type is, Eurotrader allows you with a bunch of trading facilities, including handsome amount of welcome bonus.