The habit of buying things you don't need.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some people have make it a habit of buying and purchasing things they do not need but rather be here by these things for the purpose of buying or for the reason of flaunting their riches and wealth . Always emphasized and mentioned in majority of my thread and comments posted previously in this forum how it is important that every individual make sure to know how to manage and use his or her wealth and riches in the best possible ways and that totally exclude unnecessarily flaunting and extravagantly spending of our wealth and riches . There are so many things that you can accomplish with money but in order to get to know these things you need to first of all be convinced on the reason of not spending your money extravagantly and excessively on things never positively rewarding. If you seem to be helplessly rich and wealthy you can try donating some of your wealth and riches to the less privilege and individuals who feel less opportune to enjoy the good things of life , in this way you get to earn a better reputation and recognition for yourself .

Money has always been an important and resourceful asset, which if properly analysed and critically studied has so many untold uses and accomplishable purposes .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The fact that you have money in abundance does not mean that you should uncontrollably and extravagantly spend it on the things you do not need but rather in all ramifications we must always have in mind that's the only use that money could be important for us is to acquire things that we only need and things that we only desire and that basically include the category of food, shelter, and clothings . I totally agree with you that if an individual finds him or herself helplessly rich and wealthy , he or she can try donating some of his or her riches and wealth to the less privilege and less oppurtuned, that is motherless baby homes and homes for the disabled and infirm . In this way he or she gets to earn a good reputation and recognition for him or herself .

Money can be use to accomplish and achieve so many incredible and wonderful things , but to come up with these purpose and goal we have to think and act wisely .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The reason why some people are doing this is because they are interested to meet up to a certain standard of their friends or so many other people. To me it is not really the best , you just have to live your life as natural as possible because that is one of the things I also try to do. .

One of the benefits of living a natural life is that it will save you the stress of having to spend your money or flaunting your money on something that you don't really need . Behaviour like this could lead to financial stress and possibly it could bring you back to a level that you don't even have anything to show for..

I put so many things into consideration in some of the actions I do. I don't carry out any action that will possibly affect me in the future .

Mastergp

Verified member
As human we have needs and want and when we are talking about want they are things that are not really of important to us but we find ourselves tempted to have such things, it not that those thing won't benefit any if we us them but they have their basic or appropriate time which one need them which makes them less important, but when we talk about needs it the most important things that we need and we can't do without them most of this basic needs include food, shelter, clothing.

And man can't survive without them, so people today buy things they need most times the buy more just because they have the money, but if such money use to purchase this unwanted materials are being put in savings it could save a valuable purpose for a greater tomorrow or when things are not going smoothly as we expect.

So it would be nice to break free from this habit by limiting the number of things we buy for our self but use such money to save for the rainy day.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Money is a very important asset in this world. It is a resource that enables you to achieve most of the things that you need. Therefore, there is high need to spend it wisely.

But before you spend, you need to find ways to earn it. You need to identify ways of earning money and stick to those that work for you. It is great that these days, you make money both online and offline. Just find a skill and learn ways to earn as much as possible from it.

Then you should learn to spend the money that you earn wisely. The most important thing being avoiding unnecessary spending as much as possible.

One thing that will enable you to achieve this is through budgeting. A budget tells you exactly what you need so that you can avoid buying things that you don't need. It also helps to only go for shopping with the amount you need and a list of items you want to buy.

The sum of it all, is growing your self control and self discipline so that you can stick to spending wisely.