The importance of backtesting for testing strategies

3Commas

Hello friends,
Do any of you know the importance of backtesting with historical data (on data) and live backtesting (off data)? At 3commas we offer both services for cryptocurrencies and I would love to know your opinions.

Thanks

FXOchartist

Verified member
In my opinion better backtesting using demo account as market real data, sometimes trading software created perfectly to read historical data, but when working on live market still facing difficulties to read actual market.

Sometimes I use demo ECN FXOpen to backtesting any ea or trading strategy, before then using in real trading account.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Eurotrader allows traders with 50+ trading pairs, including metals and digital currencies. With the broker, you can trade cryptocurrencies if you want. Nowadays, cryptocurrencies are trendy investment by trading which you grow your capital.

Mary Frederick

Friday afternoon remains highly volatile so it’s better for a trader to skip trading at that time. But I feel joly trading on Friday making the best use of this volatility. FXOpulence is a highly secure broker as they use different regulated bank accounts.