The importance of learning before earning

General01

"Learning is a continuous live long process"

Learning and earning are closely connected. Earning may take place without learning.

However, earning without learning cannot take place effectively and efficiently.

This is a universal principle of life ,it cuts across all spheres of human endeavor.

The importance of learning before earning cannot be overemphasized, learning eliminates possible rooms of error, it enhances speed of earning and gives one direction in puzzling situations.

Earners are learners!

What are your thoughts on learning and earning?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think I'm one of the biggest advocate of learning before earning because well, I learnt it the hard way but it's life we learn everyday, anything that involves making money should be well studied else it might turn to losing money, due diligence is needed no matter how negligible the amount might be.

If you put in the time and learn about a craft you'll respect it more, it's like forex, when people first get in, they get excited because there's money everywhere and they think they can just make it(money) whenever they feel like, but an experienced trader only trades when he sees a correct signal.