D

Deleted member 13140

What is the most profitable niche, on YouTube, the thing that sparked this thread was this -

Yesterday evening I was wondering what to cook so I decided to cook a dish most commonly known in my country as abacha lol.

But I kind of forgot how to cook it so I went on YouTube and searched, I found so many videos and it struck me, the cooking niche is not a small niche.

There are lots of girls and guys who cannot cook and YouTube is more like a recipe for dishes nowadays.

But is the niche profitable, well yes because you'll have a lot of watch time considering I went back and forth on that particular video so YouTube would think its so helpful (and it was) so they show it to more users

But the one truth is this -
On YouTube, there is no such thing as a "most profitable niche." Someone could make millions unboxing toys, while someone else could make nothing even if they make wonderful videos. There is just one secret. Create videos in an area where you have a strong interest and passion. YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint, after all. You must treat your channel as if it were a baby. One or two viral videos may temporarily improve your view count and subscriber count. You'll need a steady stream of viewers and subscribers. Even after ten years, you must have the patience to create videos.