The platforms where you could make money with your phone?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money using your mobile phones and it is often better to explore these areas to make money for yourself. I discovered that most of the people now use mobile phones more often than the PC to make money online. These are ways to make money using your mobile phone

1. Online surveys: participating in online surveys is one of the ways at which you can use your mobile phones to make money online and it is a very proficient method that could be adopted to make money online using the mobile phone on platforms like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and InboxDollars.
  2. Selling photos: it is possible to sell your photos and make money online. All you need to do is take a snap through your phone and you will upload it on some platforms on the internet to make money. The platforms where you could make money by uploading your photos are Shutterstock and iStock.
  3. Gig economy apps: you can use the gig economy apps to perform simple task and make money online using your mobile phone this is another profession method to use and the platforms you could explore are Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, and Rover.
  4. Online tutoring: You can also offer tutoring services online using your mobile phone. All you need to do is to teach subject that you are proficient in , like mathematics, English physics etc using apps like Chegg and TutorMe.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have language and writing skills, you can use your phone to post on paid to post forums and easily make money. If you can spare at least 1 hour every day, you can easily make $20 per month. If you want to make more than that through your phone, try video creation. A Lot of social sites have short video features and you can create short videos, build audience for your videos and make money. It takes time to make money through this method but if you have patience, if you have skills to create engaging content, you can make a lot of money through this method.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are huge number of ways at which you can make money with your phone because the phone has become a stable device that the people are using right now to make money for themselves on the internet presently . I'm also using my phone to work on so many paid to post forums and I make a reasonable amount of money because I have 3 to 4 paid to post forum that I combine . It has become a very wonderful instrument not only used to make calls again but to make reasonable amount of money for yourself if you know how to do such online..

Ebram kamal

Ibotta: Ibotta is an app that pays you cash back for shopping at certain stores or buying specific products. You can link your loyalty cards to the app, or scan your receipts to earn cash back.

TaskRabbit: TaskRabbit is a platform where you can find freelance work in your area. You can sign up to do tasks like cleaning, yard work, and delivery services.

Uber or Lyft: Uber and Lyft are ride-sharing apps that allow you to earn money by driving others around in your car.

Foap: Foap is a platform that pays you for your photos. You can upload your photos to the app and sell them to brands or individuals who need stock photos.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Selling of photos should not be considered as a way of making money because there is absolutely no possibility of you making reasonable money with such earning opportunity.

People should rather look forward to learn a skill as it is the most important ways to earn. That is why I need more recommendation of the best skill to learn to be able to make money .

Some people might believe that learning a skill and becoming a freelancer is the most easiest way but I have come to understand that such is not really as easy as it sounds from the comment of most people here.

SHAHID987

This way of earning was a dream before, and phones were only be using to make a call or listen a call, or contact others via SMS. Now we are able to earn money by phone, we are here already earning through PTP sites, but there are a lot of ways where we just use our phones and make money. Recently I sold my 2 small solar panels and earned reasonable amount. First I tried to sell these solar panels in shop but they were giving very less amount for both, then I given it's advertisement through my smart phone in Facebook then after 2 days both of these solar panels sold in reasonable amount.

Bisolami

Verified member
If you have language and writing skills, you can use your phone to post on paid to post forums and easily make money. If you can spare at least 1 hour every day, you can easily make $20 per month. If you want to make more than that through your phone, try video creation. A Lot of social sites have short video features and you can create short videos, build audience for your videos and make money. It takes time to make money through this method but if you have patience, if you have skills to create engaging content, you can make a lot of money through this method.
You are right. The truth is that some people do not have enough time to spare but it will not be a bad idea to spare one hour in a day as you have said. One hour in a day is okay and they can make up to $20 if they face it fully within that one hour and they are very fast with their work.

Also, they may be skilled and can engage in blogging but it may take a lot of time to complete one article mostly because they do not have enough time to do so. Everyone can make money one no matter how busy you are.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like the fact that we can work on almost all the sites now with our phones. The sites admins know this and they have optimmised their sites so that a lot of devices now csm work on their site. So it is to do a research now and fond out the site that you can work with to start working with.

You can do all the PTP sites with your phone you can try the BMF forum , RIF, forum coin and even finance forum. You can even take surveys with your phone and even write articles with it. so mo more excuses to work online.

Bisolami

Verified member
Can you please tell me more about finance forum. This is my first time hearing about it. I am familiar with the other paid to post websites that you have listed here but finance forum seems to be very strange to me.

I also blog and it is one of the ways that I have learnt to make money online instead of relying on paid to post forums alone. When I am bored, I also trade crypto-currencies on binance so that it will add to the money that I make at the end of every month. The goal is to make money.

Activator230822

Verified member
Personally speaking you can make money online with your phone by using the following platforms.

Completing of online surveys
This is one of the easiest online earning ways we have online. However it's very simple to answer the study questions and questionnaires you find on the surveys.

Working on paid to click sites.
Again these are the simplest ways of earning online. It involves the clicking of either links on ads that takes less than thirty seconds to open and once opened then you are done and you are account is credited.

Claiming on faucets
These are also very simple to do. You just have to login and click where is indicated claim coins. Once you click you are done.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Those who want to start their online career, I always suggest them to start with paid to post websites because here you can learn about online jobs, online businesses, online investments, personal finance and passive income; you can also find many other money making resources which will help you in future and it will also help you to improve your writing skills.

There are other earning opportunities too, for example:
  • Survey sites
  • PTC websites
  • Micro tasks websites
  • GPT websites
  • Earn by playing
  • Captcha solving websites
But these will not help you to gain experience in order to grow as paid to post websites can help you in your online career growth and gaining more experience.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Someone who is prolifc in writing and can write well, he would make a respectable amount of money on paid to post forum because if you could combine 3 to 4 paid to post forum, you should be able to make up to $5 in a day which will sum up to a significant amount of money in a month, but you must earn the elemental experience on how to write. There are some forums that give you opportunity to make huge amount of money on a daily basis as well. A typical example is beermoney forum. You will earn significantly on this forum if you are very active.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Someone who is prolifc in writing and can write well, he would make a respectable amount of money on paid to post forum because if you could combine 3 to 4 paid to post forum, you should be able to make up to $5 in a day which will sum up to a significant amount of money in a month, but you must earn the elemental experience on how to write. There are some forums that give you opportunity to make huge amount of money on a daily basis as well. A typical example is beermoney forum. You will earn significantly on this forum if you are very active.
It is true that if you want to become a writer and you want to make money online as a writer , you will need to learn how to write well by copying the writing style of professionals who have been in the field for quite a long time. This will enhance your writing ability and you'll be able to turn your writing into business it is also a fact that need established . if you work on paid to post forums you can make reasonable amount of money from combination of many paid to post forum which is where when people are making money f presently.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many platforms anyone can capitalise on presently and make some good amount of money for themselves on the internet. On Paid to post forums for example you can make about $3 or more every single day if you combine about three of them.

But one thing you need to understand is that it requires a lot of time every single day for you to be able to make such amount of money.

Trading cryptocurrency or forex trading is much more profitable if you can learn it work and invest some certain amount of money. You need to understand it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Bisolami

Verified member
There are many platforms anyone can capitalise on presently and make some good amount of money for themselves on the internet. On Paid to post forums for example you can make about $3 or more every single day if you combine about three of them.

But one thing you need to understand is that it requires a lot of time every single day for you to be able to make such amount of money.

Trading cryptocurrency or forex trading is much more profitable if you can learn it work and invest some certain amount of money. You need to understand it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
The person can even make more than $3 if he is serious about it. This thing truly takes our time but there is no way in which we will not make something out of it. It depends on how well we can manage our time. We need to learn about time management so that we can work on a lot of forums and we can always meet up to their limits.

Someone like me sets a time for each of the forum that I work on. This has helped me a lot. It has helped me to know the time that I will be having a particular job.

Flow-er

You can make decent amount of money on your phone when you are qualified to fill survey questions because this is one of the best ways to make money online most especially if you are residing in the top tier countries. The only setback with surveys is that it does not accept applicants in the lower their countries and the reason is understandable because most of those companies require opinion of people that are in the top tier countries and as such, I don't think they would need your opinions to their products simply because most of the company are in the top tier countries..

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The person can even make more than $3 if he is serious about it. This thing truly takes our time but there is no way in which we will not make something out of it. It depends on how well we can manage our time. We need to learn about time management so that we can work on a lot of forums and we can always meet up to their limits.

Someone like me sets a time for each of the forum that I work on. This has helped me a lot. It has helped me to know the time that I will be having a particular job.
I think making a very good schedule is very important and necessary if you want to make reasonable amount of money on paid to post forums.

If you work on different forums you really need to bring out time every single day to focus on each and every one of them until you complete the tasks. It is actually enjoyable if you find talking about business is both online and offline very interesting.

It is the major reason why I am on different forums and I also work consistently everyday to make something reasonable out of them talking about business opportunities online and offline.

Bisolami

Verified member
You can make decent amount of money on your phone when you are qualified to fill survey questions because this is one of the best ways to make money online most especially if you are residing in the top tier countries. The only setback with surveys is that it does not accept applicants in the lower their countries and the reason is understandable because most of those companies require opinion of people that are in the top tier countries and as such, I don't think they would need your opinions to their products simply because most of the company are in the top tier countries.
Answering surveys would have been the best way to make money if I was in a top-tier country. The people who live in top-tier countries are very lucky because they are making so much money from answering surveys.

I also love surveys because it is not rigorous. It does not need you to begin to rack your brain before you answer questions because it is not an interview.

I love to take surveys but I have vouched not to ever do them again because they hardly pay me in the country that I live in and they mostly ban my accounts.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The phone has become a stable device's the that people use to make money online and people utilise a it so easily than their laptops or the computer systems . This is because the phone is portable and it could be taken anywhere and you can also implement online task anywhere you go through the use of the mobile phones . This is one of the reasons why Phone has become so popular and it's a very good way to make money online. I also use phone mostly whenever I'm working on internet because it is very easy to use than the system.

E

eldavis

There are so many ways to make money with your smartphone and as well different platforms you can make use of in making money, all you need to do is find the right one that suits you more. For me i usually focus more on paid to post forums. I make most of my earnings from paid to post forums, though its not all that much but it is something. I am also trying out faucet sites as well as another way to earn extra money online.

Bisolami

Verified member
The phone has become a stable device's the that people use to make money online and people utilise a it so easily than their laptops or the computer systems . This is because the phone is portable and it could be taken anywhere and you can also implement online task anywhere you go through the use of the mobile phones . This is one of the reasons why Phone has become so popular and it's a very good way to make money online. I also use phone mostly whenever I'm working on internet because it is very easy to use than the system.
There is no doubt that we can easily make money from our phone. It is true that there is no easy way of making money but there are some people who are used to making money on their phone and they do not have to go through the stress of going out to make money. I also like the fact that we can make money online and I may be able to focus on other things at the same time while trying to work online.

It is just advisable that we do a reasonable work online so that we can make a lot of money.