The possible obstacles to encounter as a peer to peer trader

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Peer to peer trading is a trade that happens between two traders on a particular platform, you have to know that this really associates some risks which are liable to happen because you it is someone you do not see or know so for this reason, anything negative can easily happen, these are some of the obstacles that are likely to befall a peer to peer trader,

1. Being scammed
2. Getting into debts

1. Being scammed: One of the things that might happen is this, and what could actually cause it is when you decide to make a trade with someone you do not really know and the worst part of it is that, you went ahead to do it without any escrow, it simply means that you are open to being cheated, you have to make sure you make your trades on sites that will provide you with an escrow and do not let the other trader convince you that you can trust him so that you would not need to make use of an escrow, you should know that such person has an hidden age fee to defraud you, if you ask me.

2. Getting into debts: This really happens sometimes because most of vendors you see online do not really make use of their money to trade, some borrowed the money from some place to run the business and if they scammed, they will be in debt.

There are different types of danger one can encounter from working generally online and trust me, it really does not exclude anyone being a victim, all you just have to do is to be very smart and careful as to which person you will be willing to deal with online, I have said it sometimes ago on this platform that if you want to make a transaction of business deal with someone online, you should make sure that it is some you can trust in the sense that the person must be traceable incase anything go wrong, or better still have the person referred to you by someone you can trust.

There are abound to be issues and obstacles while trading online. Scamming is one of the downsides of any kind of trading online. There are so many people on the internet.....And people have different kinds of motives while they are online. Many are just online to reap others off their cash, that's why need to be watchful and careful of who we do transactions with!