Is it Possible to Get Rich At Young Age

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you think you can become a millionaire, or even billionaire, in your 30s or 40s? If someone wants to get rich at young age, what should he do. I believe you should start by learning skills that can help you make a lot of money. Some of the highly lucrative career fields are law, programming, or data science. If you complete your university degree before you reach 25 and if your starting salary is $50,000 a year, in less than 5 years you could be earning $200,000 to $300,000 a year. If you reach that point, you should start investing your money wisely. Keep some money in your saving accounts and invest the rest in stocks, real estate, even crypto. Continue to invest and also compound, and watch it grow over the years.

SHAHID123

I was much more better financially at my 30s, I was much more energetic and working as a Regional sales Manager south. My salary was good and I was on the track of becoming real rich, even millionaire because I was also doing good in stock market. If someone do have control on stock trading then he may become millionaire within few years time, but my hard luck was my worst decision ever, which was as I resigned from my prestigious job, I did this because of extra job pressure and I was thinking that I will get much more from stock market but that was the time of downfall. I wasn't able to control my financial disaster. My suggestion is to never quit a job, do other things in addition.

Leah Kelvin

Certainly, it is possible to get rich while you are still young. Quite a number of individuals who have been successful in life achieved financial freedom at an early stage this could be through being business owners; investing in shares or buying properties; establishing profitable companies or just following careers with high salaries. But there must be some things done simultaneously such as working hard, being resolute and taking risks with money matters having knowledge about them while waiting for appropriate moments to take action in order to succeed financially. Nevertheless one should know that becoming wealthy is not definite thus decisions need be made wisely as far as financial management is concerned.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Any person that has been exposed to financial intelligence at a young age and also takes such seriously would definitely become rich at a very young age. The challenge is that most folks understand finances in their early twenties and by that time, trying to build finances becomes difficult given the fact that they might need to marry somewhere along the line. But for someone that understood financial intelligence at 18, with no commitments, they would easily attend financial freedom and become rich at a young age.