trinlers

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks during lockdown. My mental wellness is not in good state.

Constant worry, stress, lack of sleep oh boy it happened to me and I guess it happens to everybody. Little did I know the anxiety is slowly develop. Thats not even worst panic attack joins in also!

One day I suddenly felt trembling and shaking with no reason, then I felt I’m in danger and i experience shortness of breath! That was a scary moment i thought that was it Im gonna die without getting married or having a child yet. I don’t want to be independent on drugs for controlling my anxiety and panic attacks!

So I share it to my close friend telling her what is going on with me. She then suggested to me to practice yoga and meditation. I slowly then practice yoga everyday and meditate 15 mins twice a day. If I sense that anxiety or panic attack is coming I meditate or yoga.

Now I always take care of my mental health first before anything else.

After 6 months of doing it anxiety and panic attacks become my friends. Not only that my flexibility becomes much better. I develop a muscles that I don’t even know I have it.

I’ve learned a lot during this process of healing myself mentally, physically and emotionally. I can now control of what I feel or how I feel. Life is good now!

Does this happen to you also and how you cope it?

Thank you for reading and keep safe ..