The problem of faucets paying with FaucetPay compared to faucets paying directly to your address

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Hello,
From personal experience, I have experimented with many problems using FaucetPay compared to Faucet making direct payment to your wallet address or Coinbase email.
The first problem is the wallet choice. So for example, if you have two or three Litecoin addresses linked (I have reduced to Coinbase one) then if you want express checkout you have to select from Normal payment then select the address and go to Express payment and select the address.
Reducing to one doesn't solve totally the problem as there is the issue of invalid addresses each time. You need several times to link the LTC address starting with M and even several times to cash out either by normal or express checkout.
The third problem I was facing after several cashout requests it could be sent to the first address (Uphold) instead of the second due to the complicated cashout request.

Shaf

Verified member
The main complaint I've come across with those who use Faucetpay to withdraw their earnings from faucets is the high charges that it has. This is especially worse when it's Bitcoin that you want to withdraw to your wallet.

I personally would not use Faucetpay for the following reasons. The first is that it's stressful to withdraw such small sums of a coin, like Litecoin to the site when you can can just easily fo same directly to some wallets. Why pay transaction fees twice when you can just do it once?

The second is that I don't withdraw Bitcoin from faucets. It takes so long to accumulate a decent amount of Bitcoin from any faucet so it's easier to just get other coins.