Review The real Puppy Town app or scam?

Ferkin

Hello my dear friends, today I come to tell you about the Puppy Town App!

Perhaps many already know her! How maybe not!

In short, it is a game in which you must collect and make 5 kinds of special dogs reach the maximum level! As you advance in the game you accumulate money in paypal. Which to be withdrawn you must accumulate $ 100 or obtain the 5 special dogs.

At the beginning it is easy to accumulate the money to reach the goal of $ 100, but once you reach the amount of $ 90 it is almost impossible to get rewards to reach the amount! Not to mention trying to obtain the 5 special dogs of different breeds, because you manage to have four and the fifth happy dog never appears!

Therefore my dear friends is scan! I recommend you do not waste your valuable time in this App!

Hello my dear friends, today I come to tell you about the Puppy Town App!

Perhaps many already know her! How maybe not!

In short, it is a game in which you must collect and make 5 kinds of special dogs reach the maximum level! As you advance in the game you accumulate money in paypal. Which to be withdrawn you must accumulate $ 100 or obtain the 5 special dogs.

At the beginning it is easy to accumulate the money to reach the goal of $ 100, but once you reach the amount of $ 90 it is almost impossible to get rewards to reach the amount! Not to mention trying to obtain the 5 special dogs of different breeds, because you manage to have four and the fifth happy dog never appears!

Therefore my dear friends is scan! I recommend you do not waste your valuable time in this App!
From your review. Looks like this app is a scam. Apps or sites that have a very large minimum withdrawal of $ 100 are likely to be a scam. The normal maximum withdrawal for a paying site or app is $ 25. If it's even lower. More likely it will be legit and pay. Strange thing. Many use applications like this and share them on social media groups such as Facebook or YouTube with additional proof of payment that is not clear who received it. You must add the label that this is a scam and is not recommended for use. So that no one becomes a victim anymore.

Puppy town game it's a real game but you never expect going to paying or winning money. because no one can win money because working in progressive that's why you not get money