Review The Real Secret To Selling Free Ebooks

AndyC

Many of us affiliate marketers and freelancers look to grow our businesses and our email lists. So we look for lead magnets to offer up in exchange for an email address.

Many marketers make or develop their own lead magnets. These lead magnets are usually a digital product like an ebook a software or even a training video. There are countless lead magnets out there that people offer up as free gifts.

Many new marketers don’t have lead magnets and they have a need to acquire these important marketing tools.

So there is a website called idplr.com and it boasts that it has over 12,000 plr products that you can give away or resell and keep all of the profits.

Is this too good to be true? Well let me explain how this website works.

To begin, let’s talk about PLR products, what are they? PLR stands for private label rights. These products are given a license by the author of the product to use or resell in some cases. These licenses are all not the same so you have to make sure you are using them correctly.

First off they offer two ways to get these products that you can resell or give away to your subscribers.

The first way is a totally free subscription that you can get and they offer about 200 free products to you which they update regularly so you are not just stuck with old software or ebooks.

The second way is to purchase a subscription. They offer a few different subscription packages like 3 month, yearly and a lifetime subscription. The yearly plan is $69.00 a year but the lifetime membership is only $10 dollars more at $79.00.

So can you really resell these products and keep all the profits? Well the answer depends on what products you want to sell. Each product has a license and the license says what you can do with it.

The short answer is yes.

Many products in their collection you can sell and keep all the profits.

Is this website a scam? In my opinion I say no. It’s a useful tool that can help you become a better overall business person.

Since they offer a free subscription it’s an easy decision to make to sign up and see what they are offering. They get new products regularly so things on their site change frequently.

In my opinion it makes sense to check out the free option. They have products that you can use yourself and learn from, and the stuff is free.

They don’t send you annoying emails all the time trying to sell you their other plans. I am a subscriber and if you would like to check out more about the website you can learn about their free plan here.

I’m giving this review 5 stars because it has useful products and they don’t charge you for them.

I hope this review helps you!