The Reason Why We Have To Work On Our Riches.

Sikapa

Verified member
I was one day asked "do we have to work on our riches?" This question was like as if I was asked do we have to work for success? In fact I remained silent for a while before I gave my answer. Of course, success is something that don't just come and meet as but is something we work towards it.

Whether you already have money or not you still have to work on your riches. There is this common saying in my country that even the ocean doesn't reject rainfall and therefore you have to still work on you riches to gain more money. Remember money can fly just like a bird even though money don't have wings but the way we spend if we don't replace them they we can easily run into bankrupt. This is the main reason why we have to work on our riches so we can get money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is literally no individual that is guaranteed to be rich and wealthy forever and as we are already inform right from birth that money in there is a very perishable resources and if not to use wisely and kept in the proper shape it could diminish even without the consent of the individual in possession of it . It is absolutely true that we need to work on our riches for it to remain a proper position . During the Year 2019 to 2020 you will agree with me that Jeff bezos us was considered to be the richest man on planet Earth but from the ending of the year 2020 down to this year which is 2022 Elon musk is presently considered to be the richest man on planet Earth with a net worth of over 250 billion US dollars . I wanted to simply teaches us is that no one is guaranteed to stay on the top forever because sooner or later an individual who was considered to be the almighty and the greatest could later considered to be the follower and learner .
We must understand that we are in battle with ourselves every single passing day and that has to do with the maintaining and the keeping in coordination together our riches and wealthiness .

King bell

VIP Contributor
Wealth. It's something that we all want, but few of us ever really attain. Why is that? Is it because we're not working hard enough? Or is it because we're not focusing on the right things?

The truth is, it's a bit of both. You see, in order to build wealth, you have to work on two things: your mindset and your money.

Your mindset is everything. It's what determines whether you see wealth as something that's attainable or not. If you believe that wealth is something that's reserved for other people, then you're never going to achieve it yourself. You have to see wealth as something that's within your reach.

As for your money, you have to be wise with it. You have to invest it in things that will grow over time. You can't just save your money and expect to become wealthy overnight. You have to be patient and let your money work for you.

So, if you want to build wealth, you have to work on your mindset and your money. It's not going to happen overnight, but if you're persistent, you can achieve it.