The role of “persistence “with online earning

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Persistence has to do with continuing with a thing for a prolonged period or time. It is never easy to continue with tasks or jobs offline let alone online. But this is what you need to be able to earn online. When you are working on sites that pay you only when you have reached a minimum payout rate then you need to apply this virtue or else nothing for you.

Ofcourse, there’s nothing you can do about it, because you must have agreed to the terms and conditions of the site before signing up. One of such conditions was that you would only be paid when you have gotten to the minimum pay out which you are agreed. So the way out is to continue but continuing daily might not be easy. So how can you apply persistence to earn daily online.

1. Be determined to finish some tasks daily. if you are working on two sites tell yourself I will do some work on them

2. Cut your tasks to bit: Don’t overwhelm yourself with the tasks, it might become cumbersome. Do the little you can per time, the good thing is that you still on it

3. Some days only work on a site or tasks that you enjoy. This is to help you be on the job to avoid you quitting

4. Motivate self that you can do it at least others are doing it. Begin to work towards meeting the minimum withdrawal. Avoid distraction that would take you away from your focus.

So how have you being persisting to complete your earning tasks online?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good one, anyone who is really very much interested to make money on the internet should bear in mind that making money online is not a bed of roses.

It requires some level of knowledge and persistence for you to be able to break through. A lot of people venture into businesses like affiliate marketing and they expect instant success but the reverse is usually the case.

Many people even go as far as calling affiliate marketing a scam because they could not make tangible amount of money after spending money on it. Being persistent is very important but it is also go to know when to pull out of something that not working.

Anyone who is interested in making money with the internet should first of all acquire the necessary knowledge first, before trying to make money. This is where a lot of people get it wrong . They try to make money without acquiring the necessary knowledge and knowing the necessary things. It is an even better for you to get a mentor or someone who is willing to guide you.

Trying to make money on the internet just because you watch it if you YouTube videos doesn't really make sense I will not guarantee your success.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right when it comes to making money online people needs to ask for the truth. Yes money can be made online but it isn't as easy as what we are made to understand. I read about making money with YouTube channel and it sounded simple and easy. But going into it now makes me realize that it is not easy as peddle. YouTube will need you to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours before you can earn from YouTube partners. So with such you would need to be persist to get there. people need to know this to avoid running off with a little delay in income.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well said , having the quality of persistence in the process of making money online determines your potential to make great earning on a particular website or platform . At first there are majority of individuals that feels happy to find out a particular website that is legit , paying , and flexible but as they are going in the process of working on the website they feel reluctant and unwilling thereby leaving some undone duties and tasks on their table in order to make money on the website or platform . It is important that we understand that a website that is legit and highly pain is not guaranteed to stay in the internet forever sooner or later the website may vanish or close .

So whenever we encounter an opportunity to make money online we shouldn't take it for granted rather we should make sure we maximize our Time fully on the website in order to make money online . A lot of people complain that they are working online but yet their earnings are few . This is actually caused by two factors . One of these factors is the fact that the website is a minimal or low paying website and another factor is that the individual is not giving him much of his time in other words he or she is not being determined and persistent in the act of making money on that website or platform .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you have stated the truth making money online especially on sites with payout out limits will need us apply persistence or else you would be leaving money on the table all the time. no body will pay you for half a job done so you need to kill the spirit of reluctant or boredom to get there. Working online is even difficult than working offline since everything is in your hands if you do not push yourself it might just be difficult to accomplish it and when you should. So basically with online tasks everything lies with you to get it right

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe in consistency, when I see that a site is legit, and have been paying you per agreement, I don't worry about payment and work. I do my tasks and climb up gradually. I know it isn't easy when it comes to making money online. And again too, not all time we can have the zeal to work plenty, some days we might just work a little due to tiredness. At times I don't meet up my daily target, due to work elsewhere especially offline. I have life to live aside online, it is not possible for me ever day to devote over 10 hours to earn money online. Such is hectic Indeed no doubt, I do the type of tasks I can do, when I feel burned out, I take my time out and rest and continue the best day. Since the tasks are still there for me, it means coming back tomorrow any day any time and continue earning. Again, I do my best to bring somewhat quality to the gig offered to me, she not just rushing it just to get money from it immediately. Because I know, it isn't right, and it might've even go against the rules of the site.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Being persistent has been my biggest quality that has helped me earn well from online work these days. I just do the same thing everyday and I see that the results are really great. I have been able to reach payout much faster and this happens on a regular basis.

One thing that has helped me to stay persistent in my online work is setting goals. I just set a target of the number of posts I want to do daily then work hard at reaching that target everyday. The target is so reasonable and achievable and so I am able to do it daily even if I have an offline job.

The second thing that helps me stay persistent is developing passion for the online work that I do. So far, I really love making posts online. The realization that I have so much to write about makes me just do the work with ease.

I also make sure that I read alot of articles, books and learn things in different ways so that I have so much knowledge to share. When you trust that you have a skill and knowledge to share, it becomes easier for you to do any work you decide.