The SPF, is not paying it's users any longer

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l remember being the first one to be invited by the owner for the SPF chat forum, Bradley Prout. We negotiated a flat rate payment for $18 and that was to make at least three posts on daily basis.
I started that job immediately and after some days l found some other members who came in and post on the forum site for the same payment.
He then advertised the posting jobs on the referalindex forum and managed to win almost three quarters of the RIF members.
l personally was paid twice and the owner who was the adm by that time vanished in the dark since August 18th 2023 up to recently when he came back and warned the users about asking for their pending payments. The site is very fake if not a scam.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I want to laugh at your naivety. You were invited for paid posting and you received payment twice. This does not mean the owner was obliged to pay you for a long time. Maybe the owner dies not find your postsbuseful, thus he stopped hiring you. Did the owner sign ny contract saying he will hire you for a long time? Did he say he will pay you and then did not pay you. Maybe you were required to get approval ever month to be able to receive payment.

Activator230822

Verified member
I want to laugh at your naivety. You were invited for paid posting and you received payment twice. This does not mean the owner was obliged to pay you for a long time. Maybe the owner dies not find your postsbuseful, thus he stopped hiring you. Did the owner sign ny contract saying he will hire you for a long time? Did he say he will pay you and then did not pay you. Maybe you were required to get approval ever month to be able to receive payment.
The owner for that paid to post website just decided to go silent and opted to go in darkness for like four months for good. So he decided to scam more than 20 users and not only me. Please get me clearly on this matter. Now when he came back on the site some days before the New yeyear 2024, he instilled fear on the users not to to ask for their pending payments

Mika

VIP Contributor
The owner for that paid to post website just decided to go silent and opted to go in darkness for like four months for good. So he decided to scam more than 20 users and not only me. Please get me clearly on this matter. Now when he came back on the site some days before the New yeyear 2024, he instilled fear on the users not to to ask for their pending payments
Let me clarify this. I am not a member of that site and I am not a user. However, based on my research I can say it was never a paid to post site, even though the owner invited some people to post for payment. That's why there was no withdrawal option, and the owner did not allow members to talk about payment on public forums. Did the owner hire you to post and denied payment? People were posting on their own risk.