The Ultimate Guide to Paid Surveys & Get-Paid-To Sites

DM89

Taking paid surveys online is an easy task you can do to earn money in your spare time.
Survey companies work with businesses that need insight into new ideas or products before they hit the market. You’ll earn cash for answering questions that will help brands improve their products.
Filling out surveys for cash can be worth your time if you sign up for the right survey sites and implement a few helpful tips.
All you need is an internet connection and a computer or mobile device to get started.

1. Branded Surveys​

2. Swagbucks​

3. LifePoints​

Onetech

Banned
The most difficult online job I've ever seen is paid survey job. The task might seems to be easy to do but at the end the results will be negative and I keep wondering if paid survey jobs are real or not. I need someone to tell me that is real. Someone that will convince me with a strategy of having a successful job

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Let me burst your bubbles! Doing or answering surveys might sound so easy. But not all countries are given permission or allowed to answer most surveys. If you are from the western world, its really possible to make real money from answering surveys because that's where most foreign products and services sells.