There’s nothing special about strategy

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
It is true that there is nothing special about trading strategy. Traders often look for a magical strategy that can produce 100% profit. There is no such thing. The only special thing in trading is how well you can execute your trading strategy. I recommend traders should make strategy by themselves rather than adopting others strategy. One more thing, the trader should choose a broker like Eurotrader which allow all kind of trading strategy.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
The trading process is very simple. The more complicated you look at it, the more you will lose from trading. When you create a strategy, keep an eye on money management and risk management. If you can trade positively, you will never get lost in trading. But you have to use the right strategy.

Robson Dey

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with Forex4you, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

Dora Wi

Looking for the "Holy Grail" is a very common concept among traders and investors. Many think there is one secret they need to find in order to solve all their difficulties and become a profitable trader. But like you say it's not true.
There are many many ways to build a strategy and as long as you plan carefully, manage your risks and stick to your plan, you can make pretty much any of them work.