These Websites Will Change Your Lives!

Holicent

VIP Contributor
These websites will truly change your life, like the topic stated, only if you will use it. They cover virtually every one of your interests and searches in the online world everyday. Let us check them out:

Top 10 Sites for your career

1. Linkedin

2. Indeed

3. Naukri

4. Monster

5. JobBait

6. Careercloud

7. Dice

8. CareerBuilder

9. Jibberjobber

10. Glassdoor

10 Tech Skills in demand

1. Machine Learning

2. Mobile Development

3. SEO/SEM Marketing

4. Data Visualization

5. Data Engineering

6. UI/UX Design

7. Cyber-security

8. Cloud Computing/AWS

9. Blockchain

10. IOT

11 Sites for Free Online Education

1. Coursera

2. edX

3. Khan Academy

4. Udemy

5. iTunesU Free Courses

6. MIT OpenCourseWare

7. Stanford Online

8. Codecademy

9. ict iitr

10 ict iitk

11 NPTEL

10 Sites to learn Excel for free

1. Microsoft Excel Help Center

2. Excel Exposure

3. Chandoo

4. Excel Central

5. Contextures

6. Excel Hero b.

7. Mr. Excel

8. Improve Your Excel

9. Excel Easy

10. Excel Jet

10 Sites to review your resume for free

1. Zety Resume Builder

2. Resumonk

3. Resume dot com

4. VisualCV

5. Cvmaker

6. ResumUP

7. Resume Genius

8. Resumebuilder

9. Resume Baking

10. Enhancy

10 Sites for Interview Preparation

1. Ambitionbox

2. AceThelnterview

3. Geeksforgeeks

4. Leetcode

5. Gainlo

6. Careercup

7. Codercareer

8. InterviewUp

9. InterviewBest

10. Indiabix

You can like this thread and follow me for more useful tips.

I use LinkedIn. I have heard of the job portals like Indeed, Naukri, and Monster, but never heard of JobBait, Careercloud, Dice, CareerBuilder, Jibberjobber, or Glassdoor. However, I have left my resume on local job portals 9job portals available in my home country. If you do not have a job joining a job portal site will help you get a job because a lot of agencies hire through these job portals and you can easily find jobs. You might have to pay money on some of these job sites but that will pay you back in the long run.
If you want to build your career, you need to develop skills in the niches that are in high demand. I truly believe that skills like Machine Learning, Mobile Development, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, UI/UX Design, Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and Blockchain are high-paying skills. In fact, I do mobile development and I get high-paying jobs on Udemy. If you do not have skills in these areas, you can join learning sites like
Coursera, edX, Khan Academy, Alison, Udemy, Skillshare, Masterclass, Stanford Online, Codecademy, etc. You will have to spend money to learn but the money you spend on learning skills will ultimately pay you.