Thetan Arena Vs. The Sandbox: Which is the Best NFT Game to Make Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Thetan Arena

This is a MOBA (Multi-player Online Battle Arena) and Battle Royale Game that allows players to build a team and fight against one another and in doing so earn token rewards for purely skilled based performance. MOBA is very popular genre in the gaming arena, if you are a fan of this type of games, you will surely love Thetan Arena. There is an in-game miniature society where players can socialize s well as stream on popular streaming platforms. The game was lunched 5 years and is available on multiple platforms.

The Sandbox

The Sandbox started as a simple community driven pixel art game that was created in 2012 and released for mobile devices. Originally, not released as a crypto game, The Sandbox has been evolving as one of the best crypto game to earn metverse tokens and NFTs. This game is the direct competitor to a Metaverse Game Decentraland. On The Sandbox, you can create your own world to hangout.

Verdict

Even though both are good games, The Sandbox is definitely a winner here.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know Thetan Arena. However, I like playing Multi-player Online Battle Arena games, therefore, I am sure I will also like it. I don't see any harm in trying something as long as it is free because there is no risk involved. Well, I might waste my time on the game but I don't mind because I was trying it for two things, one to ern, two to have funs and it is ok sometimes to end up in the wrong place. The Sandbox is one of the most popular blockchain games, before it was acquired by a company that also owns Axie Infinity, it was a mobile game with more than 40 million downloads. The original game was very different from what it is now, but the newer developments on The Sandbox hs been good for the gaming community as well as crypto and NFT enthusiasts. The native token of The Sandbox is SAND, which ranks number two by market cap in all metaverse tokens. SAND ranks higher than Axie Infinity native token AXS. If you enjoy sandbox game, this is the game for you, if you want to collect free NFT, this is the game for you.