Things that drives people away from money making platforms

Ajebo25

Verified member
It is good when we know that we can make money from the comfort of our home daily without stressing ourselves unlike offline jobs which requires us to go out of our homes to hustle for the money.

There are many ways in which people make money online daily some write articles for money, some are bloggers, and others freelancers or other jobs which brings them income online.

But I have taken some look at some great platforms and tried the reason why they crashed some are ponzi sheme and others are legit buy the reasons why some of this platforms crash sometimes is because :

1) delay in payment - this is when the platform refuses to deliver payment fast to the members, this kills motivation and gradually when the members finds a platform that delivers payments faster, they will leave platform.

2) Downtime - there are some platforms which often gets downtime this has made many platforms to lose its customers due to the fact that the platform is offline or displaying errors when they try to access the site.

3) payment methods - this is another serious thing which every platform owner should take serious because they are some people who wants to work on certain platforms but because of their in ability to receive money through the payment methods which the platform offers they leave the platform.

blessingc

Making money online has become a source of livelihood for alot of people out there today, because it doesn't most times require as much as the capital you need to start up a business offline. Nevertheless it has some disadvantages and some circumstances surrounding the process of making money in some platforms that drives people away.

In everything in this life people strive to move forward and not backwards, when you work in a site where the daily or monthly development isn't prosperous but rather backwards you get disappointed. You earn as much as $1 in two days and all of a sudden payments got reduced when you were thinking of how to improve to earning that same $1 in a day and then in 3-4 days you are struggling to earn that same $1 it's enough to get discouraged and look for greener pastures.

Another reason, my friend like you rightly stated is delay it no payment at all for tasks performed, when you work with your whole heart and mind with the motive of earning and when you should see your money, you don't mostly when it happens several times, it is discouraging and heartbreaking, most especially when you have plans for money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have any problem with website that will delay it payments , as long as they are legit and trusted there is no problem with that , at least they will eventually pay and I will be satisfied . But when I tried to make money on any platform , the most important thing I will look after will be the payment method because that really plays a very important factors as it will determine if I will participate in such platform or not.

There are some platform I may not likely be able to make money from such as gaming platform because I do not have much understanding of how to discuss about games . As a result , I may not find it easy to fit into such platforms. Apart from those you have mention there are other things to be considered too for me when choosing the best platform.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is good when we know that we can make money from the comfort of our home daily without stressing ourselves unlike offline jobs which requires us to go out of our homes to hustle for the money.

There are many ways in which people make money online daily some write articles for money, some are bloggers, and others freelancers or other jobs which brings them income online.

But I have taken some look at some great platforms and tried the reason why they crashed some are ponzi sheme and others are legit buy the reasons why some of this platforms crash sometimes is because :

1) delay in payment - this is when the platform refuses to deliver payment fast to the members, this kills motivation and gradually when the members finds a platform that delivers payments faster, they will leave platform.

2) Downtime - there are some platforms which often gets downtime this has made many platforms to lose its customers due to the fact that the platform is offline or displaying errors when they try to access the site.

3) payment methods - this is another serious thing which every platform owner should take serious because they are some people who wants to work on certain platforms but because of their in ability to receive money through the payment methods which the platform offers they leave the platform.
Hi everyone here! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that today more and more people are interested in working online rather than working offline. I think that the main reason for this preference is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss and without any stress. Furthermore, you can have flexible working hours, so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish.

On the other hand, there are some things that drive people away from money making platforms. I think that the delay in payment is a good reason for people to give up working for a certain platform. Moreover, both the payment method and the quality of a platform make people choose an earning platform or not.

In my opinion, there is not a platform which is perfect in everything but it is important to find the one which more or less is the best for us. :)

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As you have said ;making money online has really become a good thing which has helped alot of people to meet their aim and objectives.
But what used to drives away customers is uncalled for attitude of some of the forum owner. They some times behave as if they are the only source of livelyhood to people and that made them to forget that that without the customers they are no where to be found.
Some of the owner of the these forums may even ban some one and refused to give any concrete effidence of what the person did . in fact some times you will like to know what you did that warrant the ban in which they will never tell you mainly because one is almost cadhng out or requesting to cash out that will now make them to take tjat negative action because they don't want to pay.
I see that all these type of attitude is very bad and can chase customers away if such continue.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are truly the things that makes most people to stop participating in most sites. They are factors that have made me to stop working in some of the sites that I thought I would never quit. Especially if they turn out to be scam sites, I can never spend my time in them.

Then the payment method that does not work for me is something that has kept me off of earning sites too. I remember I was so active in forum coin when there was an option to get paid using cryptocurrencies. But now they only have PayPal as their only payment method and that makes me not to work in the site.

A payment rate that is not so great also puts me off of a site. Especially if I know that there are other sites that pay better. With my limited time, I focus my effort in sites that have a good payment rate and leave those that don't pay me much.

Lastly, a site that has rules that changes so often is something that puts me off. I don't like it when a site has to keep changing rules and so I have to adjust myself everytime.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of money making platforms out there, but not all of them are created equal. There are some that are just looking to take your money and run, while others are legitimate and can help you make some extra cash. However, there are also a few things that can drive people away from these platforms, and it's important to be aware of them before you sign up for anything.

One of the biggest things that drives people away from money making platforms is the fear of scams. There are a lot of platforms out there that are nothing more than a way for someone to steal your money. This is why it's so important to do your research before you sign up for anything. Make sure you read reviews and check out the company's website to see if they're legitimate.

Another thing that can drive people away from money making platforms is the lack of transparency. Some platforms don't make it clear how they work or how you'll be paid. This can be confusing and frustrating for people, and it can make them less likely to use the platform. If a platform is unclear about how it works, it's best to steer clear.

The third thing that can drive people away from money making platforms is the fees. Some platforms charge high fees, and this can deter people from using them. If you're looking to make some extra cash, you don't want to have to pay a lot of money just to do it. Make sure you check out the fees before you sign up for anything.

Finally, some people are just turned off by the idea of making money online. They don't want to deal with the hassle of it all, and they would rather just stick to more traditional

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money can be fun but the fact is that there are some times that making this money on some platforms will so discouraging. It will take only courage to continue in such a situation. That's why it is normal to make sure that we love the site we are working to make money with.

The attitude of the admin of any website I work with is my number one priority. It does take time for me to believe people. So the admin need to be a man I can really trust hence I may not be able to work with that site. I have worked on a site that the admin was never sincere with his users.

Aside this, people tend to work on a website that can at least commensurate with their efforts. I am very sure that most of all here work because the website still pay for as low as one of the highest paid website. If not, many would have left or not even joined at all.

Payment method can as well be the main decisive factor for some people. When we cannot see the method that pleases us, we may not want to work on that website.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There has been a surge in the amount of get paid to forums on the internet . There are also some of them that are just cash grabs and there are some that are willing to build for the community. You can be able to see a great influx into a new website and after sometime everybody is just going to leave and this is as a result of some factors :

1. Shady dealings . There are some forms that are quick to monetize their audience and are not careful to filter out the kind of promotions that the chill out so this result in their members getting scammed and at the end of the day they are going to leave or be red flagged .

2. Low payment . Online forums as supposed to be a way in which people help each other to make money online and not just one way . There are some website owners that are too greedy and they usually pay just small incentive and this is going to get people tired and force them to leave .

3. No payment options . There are some websites that do not give enough payment options as they should be . If a payment option is not available in my country then I will not bother working .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I do not care about the low payments of any platform provided that is what they have to pay , I don't have any problem with that because I do not need a situation that a platform will be giving a higher earning to its members then at the end we are not able to withdraw our earnings. I do not like tricks.

Honesty is the best policy and as long as that is what they have to pay us , yea I am ok. Just that if I have opportunity to see any other platform that gives me the ability to earn highly I would likely concentrate in such than the one I am earning lower.

The only problem I will be having in the online space is always be their payment method but now it is even much easier because even if a platform choose PayPal as the only payment method . There is how you can still receive your earning without stress.