Things to consider when choosing passive income sites!

zenideni

Hi friends, as far as I have observed, everyone is trying to find a passive income tool. Now I will tell you about the points you should pay attention to while making money. First of all, can you contact the support of the site you invest in?
A support unit that does not treat you professionally will most likely run away with the money of thousands of people like you. It is important that they behave professionally. Secondly, stay away from sites that tell you to "cloud mine". Be sure, even if you can deposit and withdraw money, they will pay with the money of people who registered after you, not your money. So there is no such system. There are very rare cloud mining sites in the market that are real, but they do not earn much. So they want you to deposit a large amount of money. Third, stay away from sites that promise to double your money in a day. I always say free cheese is only in a mousetrap. Fourth, after investing in a site and starting to earn passive income, keep the amount of mir in your account that you will not be upset about. Because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. I've seen even the most trusted sites go down. Fifth, pay attention to the amount of deposits and withdrawals. The amount of investment should not be low, the amount of withdrawal should not be high. If there is such a situation and the site is not reliable, they are probably scammers. Finally, do not share your card information with anyone, generally prefer cryptocurrencies.
Thanks for reading and taking your time. Take care of yourselves!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Any investment online should be careful with that's just the truth. as you rightly pointed out a site can go down anything who do you contact to get back your investment. I will advised that people should mostly invest online what they can easily lose. don't leave your life savings online because of any enticing profit it might just be a bait.

Kingstone

I actually love those salient points you mentioned. They are lifesavers for all who yearn to keep making passive income as we all need to be careful. One valued point you shared that got me intrigued is that you should keep money in your account that you can afford to lose after making your profit.
I recently got scammed of about $700 last month but I had made my profit. I should have withdrawn more but I allowed it to grow as I was targeting $1000. But you should know that some customer services of the scam sites could be nice. Be careful

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I understand by passive income it is the type of business that can be done to generate money to you passively in the sense that it can even generate money to you even when you are still sleeping , and that is the type of business so many people are interested to start because of the conveniences that involved in making money with this type of business . But however there are so many things that are to be considered just like you have said and put into consideration when starting the business . if you are not careful you might not really be able to achieve this. Every business need a constant planning and great passion to achieve success.

Most passive income business are the type of business you have to do on your own and the rate of success will depend on what you have to offer. If you are to write a books , you also have to consider so many things before you write this and you must write out contents that are irresistible and posting this content on Amazon Kindle can be able to generate you a passive income for a very long time.

It might not really be easy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most of the points you stated are mostly Ponzi schemes but of course it is very important for you to make proper research before investing your money in any platform in case you decide to take the risk.

There are a lot of investment platforms on the internet and some of them are paying and some are not paying while many have already ran away with investors money. If you decide to invest in such a platform, the first thing you need to do is to contact the support of the website and of course like you have stated, the manner in which they reply you will show how professional they are and in the case whereby they are not professional in the discussion, there is a high probability that it is a scam platform.

Another important thing you need to know if you want to invest in any platform is to try as much as possible to make a research whethere the platform is a scam or not. Many people make this mistake of investing blindly in platforms because they heard it's legit from few people.

Another thing you need to do is never to leave your card details in any website because they can easily use it to clear all your money.