Things to consider when taking a loan

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are times when things get so bad that you will need a loan or may be you have an awesome deal that you can take part in but require some amount which you cannot be able to raise independently. In that condition, you may need to take a loan and in this thread I will be discussing some things that you should have in mind and take ad important in any loan you're taking.

✓ Number one is interest rates. There are loans that have high while others have low and other have no interest at all, and indeed this is rare. But the first thing to look out for is the rate of the interest of a loan. Always go for the ones that are mild with low interest rates as that will be more mild on one.

✓ Duration of payment: also another thing to look out for is the duration and time that you will be allowed to pay the loan. You should look at the circumstances around you and judge which will be most favourable. If you feel you need a long time to pay then go for loans with long payment duration and vice versa. Depending on your capabilities.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, first of all, I would try as much as possible to take loans because I hate to take loans and get into debt. In the current age, it is very bad to take loans. Secondly, if I were to ever take loans in the second place, then I would make sure that I would borrow interest-free loans. The fact of the matter is that I am a Muslim and I would prefer to never pay interest as this is not allowed in the religion. The fact remains that interest-free loans have many benefits and this is why I prefer such kind of loans.