Things to do in order to keep yourself and your workers motivated

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Earning is not easy and at times, you get tired and the motivation to keep on working and earning will no longer be there. At times, it not only stops at you but your workers as well are human beings and they also get tired and feel less motivated to work.

This is seen practically and that was why I came up with this thread to share what I think will be useful to maintain your motivation and that of your workers at work.

✓ Firstly, you can keep yourself motivated by creating a favourable work scene where there is friendly interaction. The company you get there will at times make you and keep you motivated.

✓ For your workers, the above also applies but depending on your business' financial state, you can decide to offer them salary increment or bonuses at some times.

These are ways that I have seen working practically.
You can share your thoughts with me and us all in the comments

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Creating favorable work environment is one of the best strategies you can use to keep your workers motivated. If the business environment is very much conducive and gives them the opportunity to grow in their career, they will be always be very much motivated.

That is why as a business man you must try as much as possible to put the right things in place in order to keep your workers motivated.

It is also very important that from time to time you appreciate your best workers with some kind of incentives, that will serve as a very big motivation to so many of them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is good to keep self motivated to be able to work . it will help you stay focused you can start by creating a favourable work scene as you have stated it will help you work nom stop because the environment will be conducive.

With the free flow of work you would be able to accomplish more work which is the most important thing about motivation at work.

For the workers their' financial state can get raise they can decide to offer them salary increment or bonuses at some point this will help to motivate them so that they can work more.