Things to do while following Natural Diet.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Things to do while following Natural Diet.

While returning or trying to return to a natural diet, it is better to eat only vegetable salad regularly for breakfast. Vegetables such as carrot, cabbage, and sprouted green bean salads are good for this. While making salads, there is no need to add salt to anything because vegetables have flavors.

For those who are new to natural foods, it is a good idea to eat only fruits for breakfast for the first one or two weeks. After that you can start eating vegetable salad too. As far as possible, it is advisable to eat fruits that are grown close by.

Avoid fruits that are imported from out of the country. It is best to eat only one type of fruit, such as oranges, papayas, bananas, guavas, pomegranates, mangoes and sapodillas. Oil and tamarind should not be included in the diet. Indigenous rock salt should be used instead of ordinary salt.

Satisfactory meal time is between 1:00 pm and 1.30 pm: Satisfactorily cooked food can be eaten in the afternoon. Add less of the salt. The sambar should be low in pulses and high in vegetables. To make rice, use only one of the types of hand-milled rice or unpeeled cereals.

I think you don't need any weight loss product to lose weight and I agree with you. You just have to eat healthy, be active and learn to love yourself. In my opinion, everything is mental.