This Site PAYS You About 5-10USD DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.

daynaluxe

Make money daily by clicking ads. You can also earn more using HTML codes if you have a website. Get paid with bank transfer or paypal.
This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online with little or no investment and from scratch, having a website is optional, no previous experience is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
like I have always said before it is better you drop all the info here so that all of us can be able to benefit from it instead of trying to lure people into your DM. if you share the info here every one of us will be able to benefit from it. It will be good if you share this simple way of making money who is everyone because most people here are looking for one way or the other to make money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
like I have always said before it is better you drop all the info here so that all of us can be able to benefit from it instead of trying to lure people into your DM. if you share the info here every one of us will be able to benefit from it. It will be good if you share this simple way of making money who is everyone because most people here are looking for one way or the other to make money.
That's how they do here. I think @Fecoms, have warned them before from trying to lure people into signing up to their site. By over stating the actual amount paid by the task they're recommending to other members. I wonder the kind of PTC site that will pay you $1-$5 for clicking ads a day. Even for one month, it is hard to earn such number.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't know why people are still talking about websites that pays its members 1 or more USD just for viewing or clicking ads. Website like that is a scam. I have tried many websites like that and non have ever mistakenly paid me before. They will always give condition that someone can not meet in other to withdraw funds

M

Meli504

Make money daily by clicking ads. You can also earn more using HTML codes if you have a website. Get paid with bank transfer or paypal.
This site is providing an easy-to-use platform for people willing to make money online with little or no investment and from scratch, having a website is optional, no previous experience is needed.
no se por que no pones toda la informacion si es real lo que dices por que no poner en que pagina se puede hacer y como hacer para ganar dinero si a todos lo que estamos en este foro nos interesa saber esa informacion.

I do not know why you do not put all the information if what you say is real why not put on what page you can do it and how to make money if all of us who are in this forum are interested in knowing that information.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I don't know why people are still talking about websites that pays its members 1 or more USD just for viewing or clicking ads. Website like that is a scam. I have tried many websites like that and non have ever mistakenly paid me before. They will always give condition that someone can not meet in other to withdraw funds
Especially these paid to click and view websites, they usually require their members to make a deposit of some money before being allowed to process their withdrawal request and at the end of the day, nothing is being sent as payment. I do not fancy them at all and would rather stay glued to paid to post websites that have been making me happy while earninng since last year.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do wonder what makes people believe anything they see online. How on earth will a website pays that much for just seeing videos. What these websites do most time is to waste their users time, they will lie that they can only withdraw if they can refer another set of people they intend to use their time too.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Especially these paid to click and view websites, they usually require their members to make a deposit of some money before being allowed to process their withdrawal request and at the end of the day, nothing is being sent as payment. I do not fancy them at all and would rather stay glued to paid to post websites that have been making me happy while earninng since last year.
It is not all of them that will ask you to make a deposit before you can withdraw. Moreover, I have never had that experience before.
There are many legit website that will pay you to view ads. And they are paying. Like adbtc dot top is legit and they are paying well. One of there payment processor is faucetpay

Status
Not open for further replies.