Three Marketplaces To Sell Your Articles

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can find article writing jobs on freelancer sites but usually, you will have to write on the topics as stated by the client. However, when you sell through an article marketplace, you can sell pre-written articles. Here are three platforms where you can sell articles.

Constant Content: You can publish your article on the site and a buyer can order your article. You receive 65 percent of the payment made by the buyer. You can also take orders and write for the client.

Dot Writer: You can earn 80 percent of the sale amount and you can ask for payment as long as you have a $10 balance. They have a tier system that allows you to earn more per article if you climb to a higher tier.

eTXT: This is another article marketplace you can try. You don’t have to wait for someone to order an article, you can write an article and publish it on the platform and make money when someone buys your article.

I have used Constant Content, I know Dot Writer but I have never heard of eTXT. If you work on freelance platforms as a writer you will have to either sell you gigs and work on the topic that the buyer ordered from you, or apply to the jobs and work on the topic that the employer has stated. However, if you are working on the site like Constant Content you can write on any topic, list your work on the site and then make money when someone purchase the article. Since buyers are looking for multiple topics, you can sell any articles. However, if you are just starting out selling your article will be very difficult. You might not be able to sell a single article even for many months. YOu also need to produce high quality article and in order to sell, you should also be writing on sale able niches such as tech niche

I have used Constant Content, I know Dot Writer but I have never heard of eTXT. If you work on freelance platforms as a writer you will have to either sell you gigs and work on the topic that the buyer ordered from you, or apply to the jobs and work on the topic that the employer has stated. However, if you are working on the site like Constant Content you can write on any topic, list your work on the site and then make money when someone purchase the article. Since buyers are looking for multiple topics, you can sell any articles. However, if you are just starting out selling your article will be very difficult. You might not be able to sell a single article even for many months. YOu also need to produce high quality article and in order to sell, you should also be writing on sale able niches such as tech niche
What are the payment processor of these sites? Are they only supporting getting paid by PayPal or even supports cryptocurrency payment. Your opinion could be so appreciable.

I had used Constant content many years ago, but I did not get any kind of work at all. I will try Dot writer, etxt and try to find out if it is easy to get work and get paid. Often the websites are looking for writers with a particular writing style and do not want content written by authors who are very formal. I am mainly specializing in technical writing, product descriptions I do not prefer other types of writing work, especially writing in a fun way.

What are the payment processor of these sites? Are they only supporting getting paid by PayPal or even supports cryptocurrency payment. Your opinion could be so appreciable.
As I have said earlier, out of these three marketplaces mentioned by the OP I have only used one i.e. Constant Content. I know Dot Writer but I have not used the platform and eTXT is unknown to me. Constant Content plays through Paypal. When I was active on the marketplace it did not have crypto payment method. I have not visited the platform for a long time, therefore I am not aware of any recent changes on the platform. As per my experience, crypto payment is not a payment option on most of the popular money making platforms. Some platforms offer various payment options such as payoneer, skrill, etc. apart from paypal, but crypto payment is non existent on the traditional money making platforms.