Three Platforms To Make a Lot of Passive Income

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Amazon KDP: This is a free ebook publishing platform from Amazon. If you have writing skills, that’s fine, if you don’t have skills, you can hire a writer on Fiverr for about $100 to write ebooks for you. Make sure you choose micro niche and publish at least over a dozen ebooks. You also need to market your ebooks to generate sales.

Etsy: List digital products like printable (wall prints, calendar, sticker, etc.), workbooks, tutorial, SVG files, etc. on Etsy. If you don’t have graphic designing skills to create products, you can try canva. If you still find it complicated buy SVG files to resale or hire someone to create digital products. You can run Etst ads to generate sales

Redbubble: Print-On-Demand on Redbubble, Amazon, or your own website can make you a lot of money. If you don’t have skills to create designs for your Print-on-Demand products, you can buy designs.

I use all of these platforms to make passive income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if you can actually make a lot of passive income through Amazon KDP. Etsy, and Redbubble, however, what I am sure of is these are some of the best platforms to build passive income. I am using all of these platforms as well. I do not claim to make a lot of money by using these platforms but I make some money every month, which adds to my overall income. Since I do not have to spend a lot of time working on these platforms, and I can sell the same product again and again, I find these platforms highly beneficial. However, generating sales is the most difficult aspect of generating income through these platforms. You will have to spend hundreds of dollars to generate sales. Well, running ads is not compulsory, but when sales are not coming, the only option left to you is by running ads/

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I have not joined any of the platform that you shared, but I quite understand that it is more or less like an affiliate marketing where you would have to do a lot of marketing before you could generate sales. I find it very hard to market some of these digital good and that is why I do not want to waste my time on them. I would rather channel my energy on more productive channel of making money on internet.

Basically I prefer to trade Forex because I found value in trading Forex, and I have a lot of confidence in it. Anything that gives you confidence is what you should invest on . I am not disputing the that these medium are not one of the ways to make money for yourself online but I do not find it as a lucrative venture. I also look at it as a saturated niche because everyone wants to sell digital product and it will be very difficult for you to actually make headway in such a highly competitive niche. This is not a word of discouragement because we have so many people that are making huge amount of money on the plan on these platforms.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Talking of Amazon Kdp I have seen a lot of information about it and I tried to begin but no one wanted to help me with the way into it without paying a bit huge amount of money.

But actually Amazon kdp is a good platform to make some passive income. You will just publish your book which can be low content or high content books and this is as you said not limited to only writers because there are many other sort of books which are published on Amazon kdp which don't need or require that you have writing skills or knowledge.

I don't know if your thread is open to questions and support but I wanted to ask about the program used in making Amazon books whether low or high content because I heard about a Kindle create installer but I don't know how it works. Will I need to install it or I have to create books using other softwares?