Three Tools to Help You Write Better In Order to Make More Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to make more money as a writer, content creator, or blogger, you need fine, polished English language skills. When you write well, you will attract more readers, more advertisers, and hence make more money.

Here are three tools that will help you write better, correct your grammatical errors, and polish your language.

Ginger (gingersoftware.com) is AI powered software that provides language and grammar suggestions on your written work. You can make the corrections based on the suggestions. It is free to download and install, once installed, you can start using it. The free version has limitation, though.

Grammarly (grammarly.com) offers multiple solutions for writers. You can not only check language and grammar and make corrections based on the suggestions, you can also check plagiarism and writing tone. It is premium software but you can install the software as browser extension and use it for free.

Grammar Checker (grammarchecker.io) is not as good as Ginger or Grammarly but it is still useful for writers because you do not have to download and install on your computer just like Ginger or pay hefty subscription price like Grammarly. All you have to do is copy and paste your text on the grammar checker box on the website and run the checker.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know Grammar Checker but I have never used it. I have used Ginger in the past but these days I am not using Ginger. I have been using Grammarly for a few years and I am satisfied with the result. I have downloaded and installed Grammarly software on my windows computer. This helps me correct my language and grammar as I type, or even recheck my already written text. I also use Grammarly browser extension on my firefox browser. This extension allows me to check my spelling, language, and grammar as I type online. This even works when I am posting on forums.

Sheebaparveen

1. DAILY PAGE , PROBABLY YOU KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR WRITTING SKILLS , YOU NEED TO PRACTICE EVERYDAY
  2. GRAMMARLY , IT IS A GREAT TOOL THAT WILL HELP YOU EDIT YOUR WORK
  3. HEMINGWAY APP

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of Hemingway App. Therefore, I googled to see what this is all about. Looks like it is a very popular language and grammar editor. The app has two versions, one is free, and another is paid. YOu can use the free version online, however, the paid version is available offline. You will have to pay $20 to use Hemingway App. That's a lot of money, however, if you are a professional writer and blogger and if you make money from your writing, and if you are writing in English as a second language you should certainly use tools like Hemingway App or Grammarly. You can polish your writing by using Hemingway App. Now, you would want to know whether this is better than Grammrly or between Grammarly and Hemingway App which one is better. Grammarly is definitely the best grammar and language tool, however, Hemingway App is also a good tool for grammar and language correction. These two tools have slightly different features, for example, Hemingway App is more focused in sentence structure such as improving writing concision and phraphasing. Hemingway App is best for short works like essays, articles, blog posts, etc.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nice one, I know of grammarly but I have not heard about the others. Grammarly is undoubtedly one of the best softwares in which you can use to make your article very attractive and write professionally.

It has limitations for non premium users and a lot of advantages to premium users. If you are just starting your blogging journey then it is very much possible for you to use the free version and write very well but the thing is that there are limited number of words you can put at a time.

It will also help you with a lot of suggestions that would probably help you write a better and professional article. There are also other tools that would help you make your writing very good.

Blogging is undoubtedly one of the best ventures in which anyone can look at venturing into currently but one of the things that makes a lot of people not to actually succeed is because they do not have knowledge of these softwares.

You can also become a blogger by hiring writers that would write a professional article for you on different freelancing platforms like fiverr or upwork. But you really need to have money if you want to go to that lane.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to blog, you don't have to necessarily choose English if this is not your first language. You can blog in your own language, there is absolutely no problem. However, if you plan to make money, you might have to see what are the monetizing options for the blogs in your language. Go to AdSense and see if your chosen language is accepted or not? Adsense does not support many languages, well it does not support my language, that's why I started blogging in English. If you are blogging in English as a second language, it is very likely that your English writing is not very good (unless you are a university graduate in English language and literature), In that case, a language app like Grammarly comes very handy. While using a free version of Grammarly has many limitations, you can still benefit from the free version. The language and grammar suggestions given by grammarly browser extension can be very helpful. If you are here to stay for long (want to blog for a long time), you should also consider attending English language class as well as writing class. These classes will help you grow s a blogger and writer.