Three Ways to Get Paid by Writing eBooks

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a good writer and if you can write pretty fast, you can make am lot of money from ebooks. Generally speaking, there are three ways to make money from ebooks.

Writing and Selling ebooks

The first method of making money from ebooks involves writing ebooks, publishing ebooks on free publishing platforms and making money from selling your ebooks. You can earn upto 70 percent royalty, which means if your ebook is $10, you can earn upto $7 from each book sale. You will be making money from your ebooks as long as you can sell ebooks.

Selling white label ebooks

There are a lot platforms where you can acquire white label ebooks that you can resell for money. White label ebooks means the books that you can resell legally. If you can sell in high quantities, you can make really good money.

Ghost writing ebooks

The third method to make money from ebooks is by ghost writing ebooks. Ghost writing ebooks means you write ebooks for someone else and get paid upfront. You don’t have to sell the books to make money. You can find a lot of ebook writing work on freelance platform, how much you can earn from ebooks depends on a lot of factors but you can expect to make as much as $1000

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yeah I can attest to the fact that the are very credible ways that one can be able to make money online by writing and publishing ebooks. I have tried a couple of such and the one that I can attest to for sure as very credible and we'll paying is amazing kdp.

I have been writing ebooks and even paperbacks the format's of Kindle and ebook format's. Once you have then uploaded, you can place their prices and once it is ok display there on the Amazon site, people can purchased it and for every purchase you have up to about 70% royalties.

Moreso, there are a galore of such which I have not tried out but I can be rest assured that the above which you have listed are certainly legitimate and we'll paying

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are money opportunities when it comes to selling ebooks. one can start by writing and Selling ebooks. One just need to write and publish maybe on free publishing platforms and making money from it. Some people can also sell on their own maybe on blogs, forums or social media. One can even make residual income from selling ebooks as long as one keep selling them.

Yeah one can do ghost writing ebooks which is about writing ebooks for someone else and getting paid upfront. The thing about ghost writing eBook is that one don’t have to sell the books to make money. You just have to find a lot of ebook writing work on freelance platform to work for a client. You would need to give your best writing skills so that you can impress the clients for a return buy by the clients

Writing good ebooks can make one good money.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Writing and selling ebooks has been made so easy by the developments in the internet. These days, you can easily find a publisher and get buyers online when your book is ready. So if you are a fast creative or non fiction writer, you are assured that you will find one way of earning from this.

I prefer the method of writing your own ebooks, publishing them and selling. You will earn royalty for a lifetime unlike the one time payment you earn from ghostwriting. You can also print the books and sell offline. With the help of offline platforms, you will be able to advertise and get customers.

Ghostwriting of ebooks works well when you want fast money. You see, selling your own books may take some time because you have to go through the whole process of writing, publishing and advertising to sell. But ghostwriting is just about writing the book and selling it to the direct client.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I agree with you publishing books these day is easily. You just have to find a publisher and get buyers online when your book is ready. You can easily even publish it on Amazzon and they will even help you advertise it. So it just need one to be creative and a smart writer to make money writer. Earning from ebook writing can be very highly profitable

A lot of people too like the idea of writing their own ebooks, publishing them and selling. The good thing about this style is that the book is yours and You will earn royalty for a lifetime. But if one see the job that can get one payment through ghostwriting then it isn’t a bad idea too. One just have to adopt the ways that will give one money. One can also even print the books and sell offline and money made as well. So it is first to have a good book in place.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
By writing books you will be able to make money through different means, personally, I have experience working as a ebook writer, I wrote ebooks and made money from it, later as the workload increases, I hired someone to do it and just acted as a middleman, but nevertheless, you can make money as an ebook writer by publishing your ebook on Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) platform and earn a percentage of each sale.

Alternatively, you can publish your ebook through a traditional publishing house and receive an advance and royalties on sales albeit hard. You can also sell your ebook directly to readers through your own website or through a platform like Gumroad. Another option is to offer your ebook as a free download and make money through advertising or by selling related products or services.

There are different alternatives, especially if you are willing to get creative and think outside the box.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Secure your card information: Never write down your PIN or share it with others, and don't use easily guessable numbers such as your birthdate or phone number.

Monitor your card activity: Regularly check your card statements and transactions to detect any unauthorized activity.

Keep your card physically secure: Don't leave your card unattended or in plain sight.

Use secure websites and networks: Always check the URL before entering any card information online and use secure networks when shopping or banking online.

Use a strong password: For online accounts, use a strong password and enable two-factor authentication if available.

Be cautious of scams: Be wary of unsolicited emails or calls asking for card information, and never click on links from unknown sources.

Report loss or theft immediately: If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the card issuer immediately to prevent any unauthorized use.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think ghostwriting is an easy way to make money compared to writing and publishing your ebooks or selling white-label ebooks. You will have to give your copyrights but you make sure shot income. When you write and publish ebooks, you will not make money until you sell ebooks and selling ebooks is one of the hardest things to do online, that is also true for selling white label ebooks, you will not only have to purchase these ebooks but also work hard to see. Since these books are also being sold by other people selling is even more difficult.