Through which means do you make passive income

Carpon

Valued Contributor
We all know the relevance of passive income and how contributive it is to personal finance and maintaining a steady cash flow.

I have lately been trying to gather ideas on passive income and so I came up with this thread where I want you to share your means of making passive income.

There are many passive income sources and I want you to share your own at the end of this thread. If It is possible, I will be much pleased if you make a good description of your passive income source whether online or offline and how someone can also begin passive earning using the same means through which you make yours.

The idea of passive income cuts across very large field and activities and I think one can be able to diversify income and earnings through passive income.

I look forward to your insightful contributions and descriptions in the comments section.

Well, my means of earning passive income is just copy trading. I follow profitable traders on Zulutrade to copy their trades. You just need some capital to begin with and most brokers on the platform enable copy trading with a low minimum deposit. I think it is a good way of making passive income from trading.

Well, my means of earning passive income is just copy trading. I follow profitable traders on Zulutrade to copy their trades. You just need some capital to begin with and most brokers on the platform enable copy trading with a low minimum deposit. I think it is a good way of making passive income from trading.
You will lose your money by this way as copy trading is fatest way to lose money as half of trades are loser and popular traders have big assets while maximum you have 100 $ so I do not recommand such practice.

My take on this can be this; The passive means of income for me is to invest in the real estates.
For instance If I can buy a piece of land and build a rental house on it I am guaranteed of earning from the house rent till I die and my siblings also can do the same so long as the property is properly maintained and managed.
This is the major source of passive income as far as I am concerned.

Interestingly speaking there are so many ways you can make money online passively but in my own view and perspective the only way I presently earn money passively is via cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment. As an individual who loves making money online I totally believe that cryptocurrency and Forex is actually the future, and making money as a cryptocurrency of Forex trader or investor is totally the best way to attend financial freedom nowadays. It is absolutely very nice for an individual to earn money passively especially where the above explain strategy.

Other ways I earn money passively is by engaging myself an affiliate marketing and freelancing website and although I may not call this way of making money online a passive income stream and tally but to some extent they are actively paying. The one interesting thing about making money online passively is that you can never lack financial resource to satisfy your needs and wants.

There are many ways out there to earn money through passive income, but if you want me to share my experience to get passive income is through renting residential properties and I get paid every year. I also own local stocks to get dividends, I also invest in crypto and hope to get capital gains, and I also do crypto staking to get new crypto, apart from my hobby of writing, I also generate passive income from blogging.