Timing really is a big thing for any online business owner?

D

Deleted member 13140

Like I said on one of my posts
Every market has a lifecycle, and every opportunity thus has a limited window of time before it expires.

That's probably says it all about timing but let me widen it alittle bit.
At the starting of a new innovation, markets are easy to enter, because well not much competition why? Because you got into it first.
It's just more like anyone would can solve a new problem has found opportunity.

But the thing is, there is a huge risk in being too early in a market, well since chasing unproven methods can lead to dead ends, or even worse an opportunity that can never bear fruit (Google trends) for years to come

Well the thing is I don't think they can ever be a new market opportunity for new entries to solve its just the Strategy, where you identify a new solution by a set of customers that are newly arising.
All people do nowadays is to create new products that can better solve a problem that was already there.

I don't know if anyone understands what am trying to say. Because I don't think I drew the point very well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't believe in timing on business. I only believe in trend. You may come early and still be relevant eve years to come. And one may come late when the business is in vogue and still not make it. The reason is that, you need to study what's in trend while delivering your goods and service.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think every time or any time is viable for most business unless we are referring to seasonal businesses here. But, procrastinating while wanting to start a business is not really thing in my own opinion. If you are waiting for the right time to start a business, the time may not come. I think the time is now!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Timing is very important especially when you are doing a product launch in on regular basis in your niche or industry. You must be able to work in accordance with timing when you want to do product launching. Also you need to carry the affiliate along with the timing for successful launching of your products.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Instead of looking for the perfect time for launching your business or introducing a new product, why don't use launch the business or product that suits the time. For example, its wintertime and you are waiting for summer to launch your ice cream brand. Instead of waiting for summer, why don't you introduce a product that suits the winter time.