Tips that would put a person on a path to financial freedom.

Etini

Valued Contributor
According to Moneyfit.org, financial freedom means having enough savings, financial investments, and cash on hand to afford the kind of life we desire for ourselves and our families. All of us have fantasies anout the kind of life we desire to live. But most of us have not achieved that our desired kind of life. We are still managing in a small level pending when we would get to that zenith we desire.

For me, I want to live a life free from any kind of physical stress. But I have not fully gotten to that point. So what do I do to achieve that kind of life?

1) Invest in yourself: When you are given to send development, you open up a wide spectrum of opportunities for yourself.

2)Think like a rich man: Reorde your thinking from that of a poor man to the mindset of a rich man.

3) Be generous to people: Giving is one of the strongest principle of financial growth and expansion.

With these three tips, you can push yourself on a path to financial freedom.

Imran Noori

Verified member
For me an independent financial life or a life with financial freedom is when you have your own business and their is no one that orders you to do or avoid something beside that when there is no time limitations for you.

As you mentioned investing in yourself could be a great way of reaching financial freedom, most people think that if they invest in stock market, crypto market or real estate they will become financially independent, yes it can make you rich but before that, you need to invest in yourself to be financially independent.

If you search about success the one thing that you will always face is to change your mindset, everyone who wants to become financially independent needs to think big because with small thoughts you will never become financially independent.

Giving to those who are in need will represent you as a humble person in the society and those who are supporting and helping people in need will have bigger returns.