Surveys Tips to earn money from online surveys

Mertayasa

Tricks and tips for answering online surveys so that they are successful will be described below. Online Survey is one of the business platforms that is currently able to provide additional income for its members. This online survey besides helping users in the development and expansion of their products is also able to increase the income of members who participate and participate in answering all questionnaires from users who join the online survey platform.

There are several criteria and requirements that we must meet in answering questionnaires in online surveys, because they are looking for candidates who are tailored to the theme of the survey questionnaire, for example specific criteria according to age, gender, occupation, income, habits, hobbies, etc. Therefore we must know how to, tricks and tips to answer online surveys to be successful.

For those who are interested in increasing income through online surveys, here the author will explain how, tricks and tips to answer online surveys to be successful. Let's look at the ways, tricks and tips for answering online surveys to be successful:

1. Read the survey instructions before starting the survey.

2. Don't take too long to answer each question and don't be too fast (at least answer questions in 10 seconds).

3. Never reload or return to the previous page.

4. Sometimes the survey team gives repeated questions to see our commitment to answering the same answers. This means that our answer must be the same as the one we answered earlier with the same question.

5. Answering questions must always be in accordance with the criteria requested and the topic of the survey.
For example, if the topic is about shampoo, it means that it must be adjusted to the criteria contained in the shampoo.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even if i decide to follow all the instructions you outlined here, it will be very hard for me to earn from surveys no doubt. I've seen dismal time when it comes to earning from surveys, be it low demographic or whatever, surveys is simply a nightmare yo me. I don't fancy my chances around surveys, i prefer using other earning methods to earn money online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys can be very tricky....most times you are even disqualified before you even begin to attempt any thing. I think it happens when you are detected to be from countries that are not allowed to be part of that survey or you are using a vpn or any kind of shady stuffs or maybe you lied.

I think it's better if you are from the first world country....you will gain the most out of surveys.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Although the points you raised are necessary and useful but it doesn’t work with surveys. They know the people and the location that they are seeking opinions from. Most of the surveys site are very successful in collating emails and personal information for their marketing campaigns online. For me, survey doesn’t work

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have had the opportunity to answer several survey questions and I completed some of them successfully. it is very important for one to be very consistent with the answers he gives because that is very important in the sense that the questionnaire always ask questions repeatedly to know if you are really following or you are just taking anything you want. It is very important to pay attention and be accurate and of course fast as the time maybe.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have had the opportunity to answer several survey questions and I completed some of them successfully. it is very important for one to be very consistent with the answers he gives because that is very important in the sense that the questionnaire always ask questions repeatedly to know if you are really following or you are just taking anything you want. It is very important to pay attention and be accurate and of course fast as the time maybe.
I see you had your good days with surveys and probably you made your cash in the process. If surveys actually favours you, then I'd say its because of your location. Well, I'm not from a fancy country and I have never had the best out of surveys. I know people uses some applications to bypass surveys but that has never occurred to me in the process because I don't buy that.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This was interesting, you made wise tips and good information.
Yet my experience with surveys is not good. Once I used to do surveys daily and earn from them, but now surveys do not pay me, even if I complete them, I found it is just to waste my time & effort.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This was interesting, you made wise tips and good information.
Yet my experience with surveys is not good. Once I used to do surveys daily and earn from them, but now surveys do not pay me, even if I complete them, I found it is just to waste my time & effort.
You are not alone in that category! I don't know where you are based though but I will tell you that my experiences with surveys were bad. If I remember correctly I don't think, if I'm ever being paid by surveys were up to 5times and it was all few cents. But people from UK, US and Can/Aus are making whole lot from surveys daily. Some of them don't have jobs, they live on surveys.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You are not alone in that category! I don't know where you are based though but I will tell you that my experiences with surveys were bad. If I remember correctly I don't think, if I'm ever being paid by surveys were up to 5times and it was all few cents. But people from UK, US and Can/Aus are making whole lot from surveys daily. Some of them don't have jobs, they live on surveys.
I am not sure if people from those countries can earn their living via surveys. Till now I did not come with anyone who is living on surveys.
As for other countries, surveys are always available, yet only few times people are paid, rest they take all information from our efforts for free.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if people from those countries can earn their living via surveys. Till now I did not come with anyone who is living on surveys.
As for other countries, surveys are always available, yet only few times people are paid, rest they take all information from our efforts for free.​
I have read people's comments on Reddit.... people that lives in the UK. Some of them lives on surveys. They said,they sits in front of there system answering surveys all day and they make money quiet well. Join Beermoney forum on Reddit and you will see those white people. See surveys might not worth anything to you because you are not earnings or getting paid because of your location but it's actually paying people pretty well.

Kwess

Tricks and tips for answering online surveys so that they are successful will be described below. Online Survey is one of the business platforms that is currently able to provide additional income for its members. This online survey besides helping users in the development and expansion of their products is also able to increase the income of members who participate and participate in answering all questionnaires from users who join the online survey platform.

There are several criteria and requirements that we must meet in answering questionnaires in online surveys, because they are looking for candidates who are tailored to the theme of the survey questionnaire, for example specific criteria according to age, gender, occupation, income, habits, hobbies, etc. Therefore we must know how to, tricks and tips to answer online surveys to be successful.

For those who are interested in increasing income through online surveys, here the author will explain how, tricks and tips to answer online surveys to be successful. Let's look at the ways, tricks and tips for answering online surveys to be successful:

1. Read the survey instructions before starting the survey.

2. Don't take too long to answer each question and don't be too fast (at least answer questions in 10 seconds).

3. Never reload or return to the previous page.

4. Sometimes the survey team gives repeated questions to see our commitment to answering the same answers. This means that our answer must be the same as the one we answered earlier with the same question.

5. Answering questions must always be in accordance with the criteria requested and the topic of the survey.
For example, if the topic is about shampoo, it means that it must be adjusted to the criteria contained in the shampoo.​
This you post will help many new members that will like taking survey. In fact you hold the tricks and points in survey taking let me say you have done well and thank you for sharing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This you post will help many new members that will like taking survey. In fact you hold the tricks and points in survey taking let me say you have done well and thank you for sharing.
Those tips you supported maybe working for those that are in a country where surveys favours them. Not everyone is earning from surveys. I bet if we have many people here that are actually making it through surveys. Surveys are not really meant for Africans, so don't waste your time there, unless you have a way to bypass surveys inorder for it to favour you, which I wouldn't support.