top 5 forex brokers to me!

newbiefx

Hello, do you guys have your top 5 forex brokers like me? If you're new to forex or someone who was being scammed by scam brokers, here maybe is the list for you. You could consult to open account according to my list.
The list above is a survey of friends and relatives who have been trading forex for 6 months or more.

- RoboForex
-Lite
-XM
-IC Market
- XTB
And you? Which one is the most reputable brokers to you?

FXOchartist

Verified member
I already trading with FXOpen broker more than ten years till now, I knows forex roughly 2008 and learn forex start from zero, reading article forex, watching videos, reading book and more. First time joined forex using Marketiva broker, I don't know this broker still exist or not, however I am never find such information with this broker. Then I try another broker like FBS and Instaforex, roboforex, liteforex, marterforex and more. Unfortunately I am not comfortable trading with those broker. And now left one broker FXOpen that I use for daily trading till now. Grateful this is legit broker and withdraw money always smoothly less than 24 hours usually. They provide PAMM system and this help to diversify capital beside trading standalone.

Asahi

Verified member
Eurotrader provides narrow trading spread and high leverage trading facilities. It’s a regulated ECN broker and allow traders with all necessary services. Besides being highly secure, the broker allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.