Earn Money Top business you should start investing on

Makah

On this post i will be sharing with you guys the top business you should start investing on and the first on I will be taking about is Poultry and Pig farming
a lot of people fail to realise how profitable is poultry and pig farming business is because of the nature of work and our mentality that only poor people farm which is not correct because farming business actually pays more than white collar jobs most times especially when you invest so well on it. Pig farming is a cool way of making cool money without too much stress. A female pig can sold as much a one hundred and fifty thousand depending on the weight of the pig.
So I will like how to start investing on Farming mostly
The second in I will be talking about is POS business and lately a lot of people has being joining the crew to invest and make money from the stuff. It's pretty easy you can start by first requesting a pos terminal box from your bank and after some weeks you might be given and you. Will start making your money slow and steadily
The third and the last one I will talk about in this thread is Gas Stations which there's been a few people to realise it the next gold mine which is different from owning a gas shop. A gas station is different from a gas shop and you should know it's more profitable than it even tho it requires a large amount to set up unlike pos Terminal. So I hope I have passed a great message until you guys on the top business to invest on these days
What's your opinion about this ?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my personal opinion, I don't think it's that right to be suggesting business or investment for people. Most suggested businesses for people are not always successful cos the person who you are suggesting the business for, may not have the required knowledge to propagates that kinds of business. I think it's better to open a business according to our capabilities.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several businesses you can invest on and make a whole lot of profit within some time. farming is definitely one of the best businesses anyone can invest money on and expect a very high return after a year. It is therefore a very good investment advice for anyone to venture into. Poultry business is another business I am considering but I don't have enough location for that now.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Physical investment is something I may not likely want to establish now , the reason is because as a student you may not really have the time to take care of all these things even if I have to start up any form of investment now , I rather concentrate on something I am capable of doing such could be an online investment that will not even require my time or any other form of dedication.

Even if I have to invest offline I have to choose something that I can be able to invest and forget about it for a certain period of time , if I am to invest in the pig farming you have just said it is something that will demand my time and attention because I have to provide the feeding and all the necessary care that is needed to carry out a successful pig farming business.

Farming generally is a profitable venture, anyone can engage into but as a student you may not really have the time to do all these things.

For now investment in cryptocurrency is only the best for me because it is something I can just invest and forget about it depending on how long I am interested.