Top Free Blogging Tools That Every Blogger Must Have

D

Deleted member 13140

1. Google Keyword Planner
Am pretty sure 70% of Users here already know what Google Keyword Planner,

Well so this is a free planner that helps anyone. Find Keyword ideas very easy.

What I like about this Keyword Planner is that you can target keyword based on location and that is a nice feature when it comes to Local SEO.

2. Grammerly
Whether you're with Grammer or not I would recommend Grammerly, I use it all the time.
But if specifically if you do alot of spelling mistakes while writing an article or anything for your blog or for a client in terms of freelancing I believe grammerly is the right tool for you.

so what's this tool, what does it do?
Grammerly is a tool which highlights any grammer or well spelling errors in a given piece of content, it not only shows you the mistakes it also corrects them.

3. Canva
This is am very useful tool for bloggers to use and design their social media graphics, on different social sites.
One Pinterest - Pins
Instagram - posts
Banners, ads and various graphics stuff on any social media
i believe 70% of bloggers use canva it gas both free and premium version, if you don't have the cash for the premium you can manage the free version, its quite as effective as the premium.
canvas premium offers you a variety of templates, elements, graphics, images, and many other cool features so it could be a nice investment for your business.

Well this is basically what I can come up with in a short time, I wanted to add a long list but let me leave that for anyone that's interested in commenting...

AfriPeeps Official

I totally agree with you and appreciate all the tools you have shared with us here, other tools include google webmasters research tool, search console, and you can also use tools like spyweb to spy on your competitors keywords and know what keywords to use.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
canva is good for those who do not have skills with graphicn designing software like photoshop.I use photoshop and I not only edit my photos but also create graphics on photoshop. I use google keyword tool as well as grammarly. I think blogger should also use google analytics to monitor the traffic.