Neyz

Here are some of the top sites to make money as a freelancer. On these sites you can make money as graphic designer, logo designer, writer, animation artist, ad creator, virtual assistant, and a lot more.

1. Fiverr
2. Upwork
3. Freelancer
4. Fivesquid
5. Peopleperhour
6. Toptal

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't like fiverr because there is discrimination between top-rated sellers and the new sellers. The system of Fiverr favours the top-rated sellers at the expense of the new seller. It can be very hard to make a sales as a new seller on the platform. The only way you can make money as a new seller is to drive traffic from another source to your gigs.

raypayne

Of course, all these sites are top freelancing site. I thing Envato Studio site is also good for freelancing.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I agree with kayode10, Fiverr is very discriminant among their top rated freelancers and the new ones. When they start to favour those top rated freelancers, the new freelancers are left behind and don't get to earn as good as the top freelancers. And because of this discrimination, the top rated freelancers are ruling on Fiverr.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Nite you are very important that is the reason why I don't advice any beginner freelancer to open an account on Fiverr. Most of the beginners sellers usually left stranded on the platform as they don't receive organic orders. This is the reason why some of them engage in activities to cheat the system. There are different groups on Facebook in which people are selling reviews to improve rank on fiverr for their gigs.