Top-notch ways to make money online in 2022

General01

There is no best way to earn money online, it largely depends on how best you work towards archving your dream amount.

The best way I can earn might be different from the best way you can earn.

The best way to earn is by going for works that are directly or indirectly related to your passion.

It could be writing , video editing and shooting, graphic designing , podcast, singing and several others(you know your passion)

Be rest assured that once you give it your best, archiving your dream amount would definitely come true!

Wiserr

There is no best way to earn money online, it largely depends on how best you work towards archving your dream amount.

The best way I can earn might be different from the best way you can earn.

The best way to earn is by going for works that are directly or indirectly related to your passion.

It could be writing , video editing and shooting, graphic designing , podcast, singing and several others(you know your passion)

Be rest assured that once you give it your best, archiving your dream amount would definitely come true!
Yes you are right and I believe this is A very good way of earning money within very short time, one can engage in freelancing, even though this days Freelancing seems to be very competitive as the result of Many freelancers, but onn order to earn a lot of money in this sitw, I think is that one should be writing a good and quality articles, that is the major thing that can make him to succeed, and I believe with this he can earn his loving without encountering any form of problem or the order, but if I may ask are you into this type of business seems you know much about it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To earn good money online of some one is really different to each others in the since that; some people do earn because they know how yo do one handy work or being skilful in one thing or the other.
Some people are very skilful in Graphics Design, some are good is Wen design and some are good in written of articles for people in return for money.
All these one can do it and make good money online.
Some people also know how yo buy and sell online to people like selling things like Cloth or gadget yo the people and its a lucrative business.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer affiliate marketing because it does not require a lot of effort before you can start making consistent income.

Another thing is that you don't need to create a product before you start making money with affiliate marketing.

It is possible to run affiliate marketing campaign on autopilot why it brings you residual income from time to time..

The starting point of making money with affiliate marketing is to identify a common problem to a particular group of people.

Look for a product that can solve their problems properly and promoting the product as an affiliate. This is the easy way to make consistent income with affiliate marketing.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
You made some actual sense though, but I was expecting some list to be mentioned in your post, well it is true that the ways are usually different but with the way the world is going these days, I think a lot of people will eventually quit their regular job for online works because it is starting to seem like it is more lucrative than the offline ones we do, most especially on social media platforms, people are really making huge amount of money on there and it does not regard age, look or gender, tiktok to be precise is going viral

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I would not disagree with this analysis simply because i really do not know much about how to go about something like this and then I would like to learn about how to make money in the coming year, I am sure that everyone wants to make money as well, it is such a boring life without wealth of course, but also I can’t say that I am certain that what the poster wrote up there will actually work though, one should just try it out and see what comes out of it because if you do not try, you would not find out if it is real or fake.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Video editing and shooting is very lucrative now because you can definitely make money as a YouTuber and also you can make money in your Facebook page. This has really got a lot of people's attention and of course everybody is now venturing into it.

If you go to social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube you will see that a lot of people are venturing into comedy because of how lucrative it is. one of the best advantages of having a monetized YouTube channel is that it has the capacity to make you a very good passive income.

If you can be able to get a lot of audience on different social media platforms you can also be making money when brands or businesses meet you to help them advertise their products. This is one of the best careers anyone can think of going into a 2022.

Another good way of making money currently is having a blog or a website. Someone who has a website and has great content can easily monetize it through various means such as promoting affiliate products, through Google adsense, etc. It also have the capacity to make you a lot of passive income in the future if you can be consistent

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The best way to make money on the internet is by getting enough ideas on some of the highly needed skills online and that is basically the best ways to make money online. I will talk on the forex because it's my pick as the best way to make money in 2022. However, it is very good to have the required knowledge in forex before you jump on it because it comes with a very high risk. This is why a forex trader must have the right knowledge around the risk management. In forex, you will need both the technical analysis and fundermental analysis. The fundamental analysis is quite simple to understand. All you need do is to ensure that you are following the major financial news. This will help corroborate your technical analysis. In technical analysis, you will need to have a grasp of some terms in forex. Lot size, the spread , the trend lines etc. The lot size is basically the unit that will give a multiplying effect on the outcome of the trade. If you set a high lot size, a little fluctuations in line with your prediction will give you a very high profit but if it's against your market prediction, you will incur huge loss.

Flow-er

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is definitely one of the best ways to make money online. This is probably because cryptocurrency is a very lucrative investment. It is one of the ways to make huge amount of money online. As the it gives you a very huge amount of income, it is important to note that it also comes with lots of risk. The level of its fluctuations also makes it a very risky investment. Nevertheless, it as made many very wealthy and the cryptocurrency investors are smiling to the bank. However, if you are actually choosing cryptocurrency trading as a means to make money online, you will have to understand the technical analysis of the crypto charts. The knowledge around the candlesticks patterns is equally important. If you have a green candle, it showed that the bulls are on control of the market . The green candle opens at the bottom and closes at the top. If it's a red candle, it shows that the bears are in control of the market. The red candle opens at the top and closes at the bottom. This green and the red candles are very necessary in the analysis of the price action

E

eldavis

Though I completely agree with you that getting a job that is related to your passion is the best way to go, but there is every possiblity that you might not he able to secure a job that is related to your passion, especially in this our generation where it is very difficult to find a good paying job. Only few are lucky enough to find a good paying job that is also their passion. I would advice to also learn a skill set in which you can start up something for your self.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The poster has truly hit the nail on the head. People don't really make much online because there is no passion on what they do. Passion is the first thing to build to make money even beyond online platoform.

Unfortunately,most people try to run after money first. They tend to believe that money is everything. In fact, some lacks vision to think above other thing beyond money. Who will blame them? We are all in the society where money rules.

But what should we do when we don't really see the jobs that are related to our passion? We don't have other choice than to be doing it but we should always near it on our minds that we are doing it for sometimes and never forget our dreams for a mere present.

Just like a poster above me suggested, we can learn some skills in the course of doing some stuffs while waiting for our dream jobs. These skills will still help us to have some edges ahead others when eventually we land the dream jobs..

Just like someone who's passionate about writing can be doing some paid to post gigs before he lands himself a blog or content writing.