TOURNAMENT MASTERCLASS - RAISE YOUR EDGE RYE - Elite Poker Course Cheap -trendri

ElitePokerCheap

Elite POKER Guide
Elite Poker Courses Cheap

RAISE%2BYOUR%2BEDGE%2BRYE%2BTOURNAMENT%2BMASTERCLASS%2B%2521logo.jpg

RAISE YOUR EDGE RYE TOURNAMENT MASTERCLASS+ 2019 Clickable EXPERT RANGES & VIDEO UPDATES
ENGLISH ESPANHOL PORTUGUESE​

HI GUYS!

THANKS For Watching My Post!

SELLING Poker Programs & Poker Courses for CHEAP RATES!!
Best Prices For The Best Courses! Any Proofs Greetings!

HOW TO DO IT:
1. ASK Me The Price
2. DO Payment!
3. RECEIVE link in Few Minutes Guarantee!

USE CONTACTS JUST FROM THIS SECTION!
Skype: Elite Poker Guide in search (or live:.cid.610b165c570f6306)
Discord: alexandr#0234

tJV2MwuDSDNivxN-g2dniECvrnjsVl7KeAtvZ6In-EHGe1S3ZBGT0910zYMwfl0HMT0RG36UICyRP0JBHaXrjXO4SzLXzIMdWruX-1uUTbnANnN4qPgCvnjy7d6YveKIiEkVWjdD

EVERYTHING YOU NEED:

Structured Content
Track Your Progress
Call to Actions & Quizzes
Preflop Blueprint
Community Of Dedicated Students

Preflop Theory & Adaptations with Ranges
Theory and Implementation of GTO & Exploitative Play
State of the Art Postflop Strategy
Mastering 3B Pots
BONUS: Special Postflop Shortstack Course
Over 20 hours of content

+ Advanced ICM Preflop Shortstack Theory
+ The Science Behind Resteals & Calling Them
+ Perfect Push & Call as Shortstack
BONUS: State of the Art ICM Postflop
Over 50 hours of content
INCLUDES BONUS: Postflop Multiway Module
ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE VIP DISCORD WITH BENCB
CLICKABLE CHARTS

_iOY7qhupJ45TM13s93EfaPKTqDRIgAGf7xG_JtMb4Wxt3YXtH76UBYrsXPtn114cGl7ZF_nFdbpBLfvsbBSjDlNv8fAB-mqgRmlLUHSUAyQwo5F0EOSntUp1Xb6UtGKs_gvXFca

50+ hours content packed videos

Everything you need to crush ALL Stakes

200+ Preflop Ranges for any situation

Easily browsable in modern Web APP

GTO & Exploitative Play

Including the GTO Bible

Structured Postflop Strategy

Make Confident Decisions

Master 3Bet Pots

No more awkward decisions!

WHAT TO EXPECT

Pre-flop

In our pre-flop course we cover all possible scenarios. Having solid pre-flop ranges are the fundamentals of the game, you can not be successful without them. I won’t just teach you how to play solid, I will teach how to crush pre-flop. We will cover how to play perfect against strong opponents and how to exploit weaker opponents. I constructed ranges for all situations including open raising, calling vs 3bets, 3betting, 4betting, passive defending, squeezing, multi-way and when to go broke. We cover playing with big and short stacks. You can use these ranges right away to improve your game. NO MORE: I don’t know what to do here. All my tips and secrets for spotting weak opponents and exploiting them.

Postflop

There is no way that you won’t be able to execute perfect postflop strategy after watching this course. I will give you step by step guides to crush every single scenario that can happen postflop. No matter if IP, OOP, as the PFA or as the cold caller. Our theory is to keep it simple. Your given a detailed and extremely powerful approach thats easily applicable. As a bonus I have also added a video for playing a short stack. I will show you when to play exploitative and when to apply a game theoretical approach. Furthermore I teach you the merits and disadvantages of both strategies. These are the exact methods and strategies I used to make millions of dollars. Step by step I teach you how to play a hand perfectly. How to connect the dots from preflop to postflop and how to make the best decision within seconds. To ensure that you understand the information, I added call to actions where it is your turn to take control and implement the concepts in your game. Remember, it is an action based program. If you are not willing to take action, don’t buy it. Execution trumps theory my friend!

Shortstack

With Millions of shortstack hands, hundreds of thousands of Sit and Go’s and tens of thousands of bubbles/ICM spots, this is my wheelhouse. I’ve had many years of experience as a winning player and I am still playing and beating the highest stakes. I have seen everything. I have analyzed every single spot. You will learn from my experience in this format. I want you to read this carefully: you might think that in tournaments ICM spots seldom occur. This is true, but mistakes are 100x more expensive when they do. Big mistakes on final tables can cost you your entire winrate. I will teach you how to avoid these mistakes. I will teach you ICM basics, risk premium fundamentals and how ICM impacts our pre-flop strategy. I will show you how to approach final tables and how ICM affects our postflop game. Additionally you will also get lessons about pushing/calling in the early and mid-game, as well as how to resteal and how to react to resteals. I have included my personal ranges that cover resettling and calling resteals!

Conclusion

To be honest, I am very jealous of this course. I wish something similar had existed when I start playing poker. I had to learn everything from scratch. Grinding, studying, analyzing hour by hour, day by day. I created this course because I love the game of poker, and I wanted to help other achieve what I have achieved. You can take the shortcut and fast track your success. You do not need to make the same mistakes I did. Don`t get me wrong, you have to put in the hours and execute. Execution is the key. Normally people pay me thousands of dollars for private coaching.

YsPkZccy_BOeivDyks66wt8-6KI7JS3HyTjMj51iQ7dX-xsq5RIW0HZ5kT9Ytq0Thmu_s4bISQGj3u0ERL1EslflMU3X2AF7V31muc5NQID2I982tzvCBDDFQNDqDqV4E7T6ecyD

7Ic6eUs80J3kCk1QXm2DuQ0vOBoR_8P0ds8n3bJeuz0hFdtIAiOgprwBl1O4J_k9UFQE4r8I1Pqer7FRkStBa3hFvZsqsjyx-g1xdBR2TgOtNLQ4N6zpXULGH8cN85ZUAqDdwfT8

Xi0JCcX_1A6DzLf8dNwRUy23HTYTtSvl83RC9NS6CmpYv8SBSbHTepSu8R3Oy-4VKh2gGDtAZV-9avjIHu-LoaQNiki7gPlPRnt2X-VGRl0-AwMZx7ghuOSFG_faknVdX8jR2VMT

G6z5Ob-Ot185RdbN8k20kVWxsZUAeKrHjN6Kgv6jCkIuPI4_TlnaICdzOlCzTNrcBM-vetf7YbIgvS9l2K9rf7iMRV4xY9vrtiNIdtD6zCLmFFuC5VuGAI-c2xG3XKZit8bz3419